Dominican Republic: Prank calls swamp emergency number

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Nothing can be controlled in DR. No rules and no laws can be enforced in DR. Who will enforce them? The same Dominicans like those who make prank calls?

But if they make that 911 call cost 100 pesos, prank calls stop the same day.

I dare you to walk into Jumbo or La Sirena and pick up a role of salami, bread and OJ and not pay for it and see what happens to you.

Do it today and then start a thread on how that worked out for you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't worry "Mauricio", "Bronzy" "Doth ProTest TOO MUCH" about what goes on here in her "Beloved DR", all the while choosing NOT TO LIVE HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Why is it that Sooooooooooooo many Dominicans who love to post here "Defending" life in the DR,(Nals, Bronzy, PEEChardo,etc.) don't want to live here with the rest of us "Dreaded Foreigners"??????????????

ps, I THOUGHT this thread was about "Fake 911 calls in the DR", not about registering foreigners?????????
I guess "Someone's" Agenda is showing!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
The responsibility of the 911 operators, is NOT to screen calls for validity, but to contact the proper government entity to respond!
Even IF no one will ever respond!
That's NOT HER CALL!

Calls MUST be free, or the system can't function.
The time to decide if the call was a "Fake", and to punish "Fake 911 callers", is AFTER the incident has been responded to.NOT BEFORE!!!!!

"Who Ya Gonna Call"????????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Too Soon

The 911 idea is good.
To implement it in this country was premature.

Sooner or later they will scrap it and conclude to wait another 3 or 4 generations to try again.

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"No Cervesa",....IS an Emergency here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When everyone learns that calling "911" in an emergency here produces no results, they will just quit calling!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC