Dominican singer

dessy

Jun 3, 2007
Actually, today he called me twice and sent me a text message saying he's at the travel agency and needs my names. I saw that he called after I got off work and texted him back saying I can't make it. He never replied....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You missed an opportunity to ascertain whether he's a DDD. He may be the real deal .... not too late to test him.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Actually, today he called me twice and sent me a text message saying he's at the travel agency and needs my names. I saw that he called after I got off work and texted him back saying I can't make it. He never replied....

Thats because he was working his way down the list onto the next victim!;)..or is that because you 2 never did even get to exchange names!

dessy

Jun 3, 2007
Thats because he was working his way down the list onto the next victim!;)..or is that because you 2 never did even get to exchange names!

We did exchange names... But with how many people do you really exchange your full first and last names after seeing them a couple of times? And my name is Bulgarian, not very common and easy to remember!

He is just way too persistent in me going over there. And I don't think it's a good idea...

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006

agreed. he's just like a telemarketer trying his phone numbers until he gets a customer.
just chalk this one up to a good f*** and move on !!!

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
2 of a dozen

...He is just way too persistent in me going over there.

Isn't that a sign of true love?

Just imagine, if you do not go, how will you ever know that he was not THE love of your life?
Follow your heart! *)

On the other hand:
How can you milk a cow from afar?
Western Union does have its limitations...

m'frog

*) Those are only two of about a dozen idiotic reasons brought forward by future victims.

momita

May 17, 2006
Isn't that a sign of true love?

Just imagine, if you do not go, how will you ever know that he was not THE love of your life?
Follow your heart! *)

Ehhh....An Old good Froggy...always the same,always the same.....but also always right.....:bunny: