Dominicans in Denver, Colorado

Dama Diana

Apr 22, 2006
Hi, just wondering if there are any Dominicans living in the Denver area and going to La Rumba for Bachata and Mirangue? Also, would love to find Dominican restaurant. Hablo un poco de espanol, entonce esta bien a responde in espanol si necesitas. Hablo y escribo mejor en ingles pero puedo entender.

Conozco Puerta Plata y quiero regresar a viver un dia. Ahora tengo dos hijos y un tiene 15 anos. Necesito esperar hasta esta en universidad o tiene 18 o19 anos para me ir alla. Me comprende?

Gracias. I will also speak in English in case you are laughing at my Spanish. I think you are beautiful people, both the guys and the gals. I have many Latino friends, though I am American. I have friends from Peru and Panama especially. I would like to meet both girls and boys from the Dominican. Girls for friends and boys to love and dance with. Any ages are okay. But, I am not young. I look 27 but I am older than that. Its okay with Dominican guys though. They never care that I am older than I look. I am glad age does not matter. Sorry, just attracted to Dominican people...more than anyone else in the world. I just saw the group XTreme here in Denver. Wow! So good! We talked with the groups agent and manager after the show. Such a nice group to meet. I hope to keep in touch with the band somehow. They are in New York. I know there are several nice Dominicans in the New York area...and bad ones too. Just get legal and work hard for the American dream. We love your country too.

Bye
Diana

Patry DR

Oct 2, 2009
Re: Dominicans in Denver, Co

Hi Diana, my name is Patry, Im from Dominican Republic, and Im looking for friends, Im married and Im 23 years old, if you want to contact me,

to contact the poster PLEASE just click on their name and send a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

D'Santos

Nov 19, 2011
Hi all, Diane, Patry; I recently move to Denver, so responding your question, yes, there are Dominican living in Denver

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
How about Denverites living in DR??
Left Conifer 6 years ago for the DR

Bob K

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hey Bob,

Kevin, one of the managers at Jose Oshay's, spent 20 years in Aspen, Colorado before moving here to Cabarete. Rob, the other part-time manager has a place in Castle Rock and is a graduate of the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. I lived in Greely for a year and worked at Kodak in Windsor. Also did some graduate classes at Colorado State in Fort Collins.

PS. sorry if you disliked the Alternative Bible post. it was meant to be funny.

Frank

We do not like email addresses put in posts, to contact the poster PLEASE just click on their name and send a private message.

Spam will find it's way into your email box easy enough without placing your email address on a public forum.

It has been removed.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Hey Bob,

Kevin, one of the managers at Jose Oshay's, spent 20 years in Aspen, Colorado before moving here to Cabarete. Rob, the other part-time manager has a place in Castle Rock and is a graduate of the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. I lived in Greely for a year and worked at Kodak in Windsor. Also did some graduate classes at Colorado State in Fort Collins.

PS. sorry if you disliked the Alternative Bible post. it was meant to be funny.

Frank

Small World. Left the snow and cold 6 winters ago

Bob K