Done over by a Gringo!

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
WeeJee

Find a weak spot and break off one of the bars ?? If this is your home and I mean that you own it..I would recommend that you overhaul your security bars to a SIX point of attachement type that bolt through the wall..A thicker bar so a hydraulic jack cant be put in between the bars and bend them out that way..I personally would never have bars set in the cement..

Set up camp? You must have a very large property with lots of shrubbery to not have noticed this yourself..I personally recon my area every day as I live in the Mountains and my nearest neighbor is 1/4 km down the road from me.

You have to ask yourself why would someone[gringo or not] go through all that trouble to only end up taking crap...Hummmmmmmm

This doesn't sound right..Did he at least lock the door on the way out?

Have a Merry Christmas.......................Zak

WeeJee

Jun 26, 2006
Find a weak spot and break off one of the bars ?? If this is your home and I mean that you own it..I would recommend that you overhaul your security bars to a SIX point of attachement type that bolt through the wall..A thicker bar so a hydraulic jack cant be put in between the bars and bend them out that way..I personally would never have bars set in the cement..

Set up camp? You must have a very large property with lots of shrubbery to not have noticed this yourself..I personally recon my area every day as I live in the Mountains and my nearest neighbor is 1/4 km down the road from me.

You have to ask yourself why would someone[gringo or not] go through all that trouble to only end up taking crap...Hummmmmmmm

This doesn't sound right..Did he at least lock the door on the way out?

Have a Merry Christmas.......................Zak

Thanx so much for your input Zak. So, I have had new iron bars fitted all around. My property is only 1000m2, their camp was behind my property in a plot of land that's for sale. (We have requested the owners on numerous occasions to 'clean' their land, but with no luck!) And I am still laughing at the thought of how much trouble they went to, to end up with what I myself would call crap. I am sure that I am not the only intelligent person to not have brought any of my good stuff with me to this county, knowing that it would probably get nicked by some lazy, stupid bumholes. The only thing I am sad about, is that I DO feel that my one little personal piece of paradise has been violated. But I must confess, I have been waiting for crap like this to happen since I moved here! Anyhow, have a really great Christmas.

WeeJee

Jun 26, 2006
NEVER Leave Your House EMPLTY!!!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Oh my God, you are so right.... that is the main reason I moved here.... to stay locked up in my home and never see the country. Maybe I should start spending my very hard earned money in a country that is safe (not many of them, I know, but at least police are available) and I can leave my HOME empty and enjoy all the good things around me. What do you think?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I THINK You Are An A$$Whole! THATS What I THINK!!!

I didn't say "STAY HOME!", ...I said: "Never leave your home empty!"

You probably can't afford "Help"! Right? Hire a watchman?? Never Mind! You won't last very long here in "Paraiso"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

WeeJee

Jun 26, 2006
I didn't say "STAY HOME!", ...I said: "Never leave your home empty!"

You probably can't afford "Help"! Right? Hire a watchman?? Never Mind! You won't last very long here in "Paraiso"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Who the FCUK are YOU of all people calling a butthole? With a name like COLON, maybe you are too close to yours, hey?:devious: