don't be a litterbug

Cortez

Mar 26, 2019
....I came to the conclusion years ago, that trying to stop the locals from any kind of garbage throwing on the street was hopeless....I have the only big shade tree in front of my house on my part of the street and around it is some very nice grass that I take care of...well everyone wants to park under the tree and have their car in shade, and of course most throw out garbage as well..as for the grass, people from as far away as 2 blocks away bring their dogs to use the grass as a doggie bathroom, as well as parking in the shade they block my driveway ....but if I say anything to them about any of this they get mad and say its their right.......in this country they are right..........Cortez...........

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
This country has no trash bins.
First step is having bins.
Sosua beach is a good example.

actually , they have tried. i remember when they started placing the big, blue, plastic bins. guys would just simply steal them. so, they decided to make holes in them, so whatever liquid they wanted to store would leak out. they stole them, anyway.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
actually , they have tried. i remember when they started placing the big, blue, plastic bins. guys would just simply steal them. so, they decided to make holes in them, so whatever liquid they wanted to store would leak out. they stole them, anyway.

I don't know anything about Sosua but here in San Pedro we have them and they are used. There really needs to be more of them.