Don't Rain On My Party.....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
marc, you have tough spirit in you. i would have broken down in pieces if I were in your shoes.
AZB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Marco, po' bastid. When's he gonna find him a
woman on high ground?
Ain't criticizin', 'cause he's shonuff got some ummadem
low-lying sweetpeas what be welcome in my gunny anytime.
Earl.
I wuz up in dem mountains, but the Champagne rolled me down into the valley of sweet peas.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
shyte, you be thinking marc be havin all dem prolems, i gotsa tell ya, he ain had nuttin.
I's wuz fix'n up wit dis gal name o amanda hugnkiss, well sir, i lost her.
And when i wents to callin her name, dem people taught i wuz callin for "a man to hug and kiss". i gotsa tell ya, dem peoples done already taught i was one of dem der homeysexals.
i barly made it out wit me life. and duh wursen part is me colostomy bag sprung a leek whilst i wuz running, dats da onlyest ting whut saved me cuz i lightened me load a bit.
nope, i ain't doin dat no mo, umhum, dats right

Last edited:
A

apostropheman

looks like i'll have to have another of my buddies from texas translate for me...i sure wish you would speak english...or atleast something i can run thru a translator program:bunny::bunny::bunny:
shyte, you be thinking marc be havin all dem prolems, i gotsa tell ya, he ain had nuttin.
And when i wents to callin her name, dem people taught i wuz callin for "a man to hug and kiss". i gotsa tell ya, dem peoples done already taught i was one of dem der homeysexals.
i barly made it out wit me life. and duh wursen part is me colostomy bag sprung a leek whilst i wuz running, dats da onlyest ting whut saved me cuz i lightened me load a bit.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Sorry, don't mean to hijack...

but Alan - I saw this name - and thought I recognized her in some of Rocky's pics, but she was heading to the West Coast of Canada the last time I talked to her -so send her a message for me - SUE - what the heck are you doing, girl???????? LOL Wish her a Merry Christmas for me, and tell her we are experiencing "balmy temps" back home !!!!! Thanks, if you can let her know that her ex-private investigating partner is thinking of her!!

Anyway, back to topic - Hey Marco - how you feeling this morning???????

Merry Christmas everyone!

Marlie

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005

Does anybody know where I can get a redneck dictionary?I think it's called Vern's:cheeky:
hifiman

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Jamic dictionary

Does anybody know where I can get a redneck dictionary?I think it's called Vern's:cheeky:
hifiman

No you need Jabari" Authentic Jamaican Dictionary of the Jamic Language: Featuring, Jamaican Patwa And Rasta Iyaric.

Peace 'n luv, hifiman.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
none but ourselves can free our minds."
~Bob Marley​

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
No you need Jabari" Authentic Jamaican Dictionary of the Jamic Language: Featuring, Jamaican Patwa And Rasta Iyaric.

Peace 'n luv, hifiman.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
none but ourselves can free our minds."​

~Bob Marley​
I think you're looking at the wrong source.
Try Trailer Park I Coming Soon
Too funny... It's an actual website.
Ok, so try this.
www.Iluvmytrailer.com

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
Mark, Sorry your girlfriends house was flooded, same thing happened to me Friday 27 October. I woke up to find my shoes floating in water almost level with the top of the bed. Waded out to the street entrance to find the road past the Europa gushing like a river, but by mid afternoon everything was back to normal. I was told it was a freak storm and they were very rare but I think bad drainage also had something to do with it.
At least its warm there, its bloody freezing here and fog is causing problems at the airports. Have a good Christmas.
Keith

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Mark, Sorry your girlfriends house was flooded, same thing happened to me Friday 27 October. I woke up to find my shoes floating in water almost level with the top of the bed. Waded out to the street entrance to find the road past the Europa gushing like a river, but by mid afternoon everything was back to normal. I was told it was a freak storm and they were very rare but I think bad drainage also had something to do with it.
At least its warm there, its bloody freezing here and fog is causing problems at the airports. Have a good Christmas.
Keith
Not to worry Keith.
We'll be having a blast here and thinking of you on New Year's Eve, and will definitely send you pics.

Last edited:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
we flop down on the bed for a well deserved horizontal rest.
KABOOM ! Overhead fan falls off the ceiling and lands right on top of us in full spin.

Which manual you using? You're supposed to hang from the chandeliers or jump from the top of the wardrobe, not hang off the fan..............;)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Aye, aye aye,,,, aye aye

Which manual you using? You're supposed to hang from the chandeliers or jump from the top of the wardrobe, not hang off the fan..............;)
My goodness, Lambada.
Such impure thoughts on Christmas Eve:lick: :lick: :lick:

It's 2:30 AM, and I'm seriously contemplating sneaking around some poor neighbourhood, to leave some Christmas stockings on the doorsteps.
One more Irish Coffee, and I think I'll be ready.

Dontcha just love this time of the year?

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
Hope your ready Rocky, Pete is comming in today from Miami. Sosua will not be the same for 2 weeks.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hope your ready Rocky, Pete is comming in today from Miami. Sosua will not be the same for 2 weeks.
Couldn't be readier.
Santa was already at work this AM, Sandi is baking the Christmas cakes for tomorrow's Christmas dinner, champagne is flowing, and only 7 more days 'till the big bash.
Heck, I don't care if all the fans fall off the ceiling.
It's party time.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
DR1 Friends

After my "Friday the 13th", things have been getting better by the minute.

Today, with a little help from my friends, we had a real down home Christmas dinner.
ChristmasDinnerFriends.jpg

ChristmasDinnerFriends1.jpg

Garth & Bev.
ChristmasDinnerFriends2.jpg

Judy - Campesina.
ChristmasDinnerFriends3.jpg

Big Mike
ChristmasDinnerFriends4.jpg

Phil - OldDawg.
ChristmasDinnerFriends5.jpg

Don - Don2
ChristmasDinnerFriends6.jpg

PAtrick - Badpiece
ChristmasDinnerFriends7.jpg

Red - DiverRed
ChristmasDinnerFriends8.jpg

Sandi aka: I saved the day with Chocolate Mousse.
ChristmasDinnerFriends9.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
And more.

Maggie aka: New Year's Eve Pastry Chef.
ChristmasDinnerFriends10.jpg

Badpiece making time.
ChristmasDinnerFriends11.jpg

Ted, aka: No greens for me, please (except Presidente)
ChristmasDinnerFriends12.jpg

DavidZ aka: Always a smile.
ChristmasDinnerFriends13.jpg

Alanindr - Marco - Rocky, Ted - tflea, Kurt aka: Roast Pork Chef
ChristmasDinnerFriends14.jpg

Getting ready.
ChristmasDinnerFriends15.jpg

Nati, Benny, Phil
ChristmasDinnerFriends16.jpg

Kurt's masterpiece.
ChristmasDinnerFriends17.jpg

Sandi's (to die for) masterpiece.
ChristmasDinnerFriends18.jpg

Nothing can stop us now.
With friends like these, the sky's the limit.
Look out New Year's Eve.... Here we come.