DR Customs Requrement to register in order to receive packages from couriers

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
I was just screwed by dominican customs on a phone.. I paid $249 for an iphone and submitted the bill. The bill reflected the $100 discount and I had to pay taxes on the full original price. Vivenpac is a bunch is thieves and are in with them. NEVER USE VIVENPAC. The taxes came out to 4300 pesos on the original price, but they are requiring me to pay 5300 pesos for a $249 phone.. CRIMINALS

UPDATE: Because I complained to vivenpaq about their service, i was charged 2000 pesos instead of 275 for a 1 pound package. I asked for proof and documentation about why they were charging this amount, of course, could not provide any. When i received the phone, the screen had popped from the phone. It seams that when you complain, you are charged more and they break your stuff. STAY AWAY FROM VIMENPAQ !!!!!!!

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
I repeat myself, I know :D :

Using Vimenpaq almost 10 years and 800 (+) packages never once I had a problem or a product lost.

Dont ever complain about their service. They will break your phone AND charge you 900% the normal rate without any justification