DR rules for new folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
Ive already been there and done that in the Philippines. To me there is no more arrogant or less interesting of a debate then that. I used to get involved until I realized theres so many underlying issues its foolish to act as though i have a clue

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
You say that Dominicans need to have the last word. So why on earth you keep insisting on having the last word yourself over and over. Does this mean you are Dominican? :ninja:Isn't this like the third time you tell me I win? Am I "Duh! WINNING " like Charlie Sheen or something? Is that more whoremonger lingo?

Wait, are you actually quoting someone?
I said "win", nothing about "last word" try reading......

Now I can surmise why the “normal” foreign men you date never made it official……Could it be your ignorance and arrogance that’s keeping you stranded on the island, while the “smart ghetto chicas” are achieving their worldwide dreams?….think about it :ermm:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I said "win", nothing about "last word" try reading......

Now I can surmise why the “normal” foreign men you date never made it official……Could it be your ignorance and arrogance that’s keeping you stranded on the island, while the “smart ghetto chicas” are achieving their worldwide dreams?….think about it :ermm:
Hmm, look who's talking about classless people? It's the Fabricator!!Your personal attacks have been only escalating, and you even dared to fabricate and post a made up quote. OOh, CLASSY!!!

Look who's talking about IGNORANCE and ARROGANCE: A tourist with a huge chip on his shoulder who comes here putting people into boxes ,and making 100% generalizations that have to be the only and absolute truth. But heaven broke lose when someone mentioned "some gringos" and dared to put him in a box, just like he did before.

Cant you see, whatever you say to me is not going to change who some of you are and what locals think about you . If it's so freaking hurtful, stay home!

If for a woman, NOT needing to sleep with an old/ugly/deformed gringo in order to go abroad is a crime, then yes, I am guilty! Am I supposed to feel bad about me traveling without an ugly gringo? Are other women here on this forum sad that they don't have to sleep with an ugly gringo they don't like, just to go abroad? Are your daughters sad too? WOW! Gee, I'm sorry girls, please do share your frustrations. It's soooo hard to be stranded. So interesting the way the whoremonger mind works!

Now that you get personal, why haven't you made it official with all these amazing chicas you are seeing? They'll probably bite the dust once they have the final papers, but at least they'll pretend to like for as long as the process isn't final.Oh, wait, but you are one of those who are currently living here, right? There's " no papers" with you, that's why the girls need money from you. That's their ONLY reward.

Look how derogatively talk about the "disenchanted American female". You are probably one of those "misogynists dudes".

So, broad generalizations, how do they make you feel?

Last edited:

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
So, broad generalizations, how do they make you feel?

Why so bitter?...Seems you thrive on conflict….. Guess that’s the only way you can get any attention…. Word of advice……smile, look good and keep mouth shut (people will actually think you are smart and you will get more dates…. maybe win the Gringo lottery too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.