DR VS Customer Service!!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Customer Service is not in the vocabulary of the Dominicans; Codetel, WIND, Corripio... its all the same C*%#, once they have your $, they have you by the "Balls"
Actually CS for Dominicans is really they are doing YOU a favor when you purchase anything from them

Where does this come from, this attitude? I am at a loss to understand it. Why are there no returns.. no money back.. ever? I had to spend two hours in Ferreteria Americana returning a portable CD player which only operated on batteries.. no plug in for AC power.. And really,, there were two guys who were actually insisting that it was fine.. but I was determined and prepared to spend all day there.

Another thing is how it is just fine for the clerk or the cashier or whomever to interrupt dealing with you to speak with the person who has just appeared at the counter and started talking to them.. AND fine for the person to push forward and interrupt..

I do not understand this attitude in business... certainly not the "para servirle"

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I also hate that!!! Bloody hell, wait your damn turn. When it happens I simply step in front of them, speak louder then them and take back my position of being next or first or whatever.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
I also hate that!!! Bloody hell, wait your damn turn. When it happens I simply step in front of them, speak louder then them and take back my position of being next or first or whatever.

.... After that some dare to say "omg whats wrong with?? you i just wanted to ask her a simple question!!.... sometimes i jsut count to a 100... :p