DR1 Christmas gift exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
For johne ? An office in the TISHMAN BUILDING. (You have to know the address to understand the significance.)

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
How could I forget?

For sunshine_79 - A full pardon.

I am mopping up all the water that just spewed out of my nose - thanks for that! Consider your X-mas wish granted .... you have earned another full year on my Crush List ;)

Stay well,
Amy

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have one wish for DR1ers in the coming year.

Know when;

to stay on topic

the right time to make jokes

not to give relationship advice when someone asks "how to get a visa" ( too late, next :laugh: )

and most of all how to use that damn quote button :laugh:

You know I love you all if not I wouldn't have hung around this long ;)

I need a holiday, which way to Cuba? :laugh:

Peace

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I have one wish for DR1ers in the coming year.

Know when;

to stay on topic ... granted

the right time to make jokes ... anytime's the right time, granted

not to give relationship advice when someone asks "how to get a visa" ( too late, next :laugh: ) ... granted

and most of all how to use that damn quote button :laugh: ... done that

You know I love you all if not I wouldn't have hung around this long ;) ... THANKS, I knew that (or do I?) :ermm:

I need a holiday, which way to Cuba? :laugh:

Peace
Not war ;)

jrzguy2

Sep 1, 2004
wow...i was mentioned on the orig list! THanks for the baseball cards....(but i dont get it...must be one of my baseball debates with miguel.???)

ANyhoo..i'd rather have the million dollars so i can move there....is it too late to change my gift santa? Pleassssssssssee!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
wow...i was mentioned on the orig list! THanks for the baseball cards....(but i dont get it...must be one of my baseball debates with miguel.???)

ANyhoo..i'd rather have the million dollars so i can move there....is it too late to change my gift santa? Pleassssssssssee!!!

are you the same jrzguy who has his picture in the media gallery, you are jrzguy2 he's just jrzguy, if not then he has you confused with someone else who would enjoy those cards.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
are you the same jrzguy who has his picture in the media gallery, you are jrzguy2 he's just jrzguy, if not then he has you confused with someone else who would enjoy those cards. ... potential dates
Clones ... same gender? :ermm:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
sorry for the confusion. For some reason a while back i had problems accessing my usual handle at work...my password wont work there :-(....so thus i gave birth to jrzyguy2....sorry for any confusion.

ahhhh..thanks M.A.R. i think i get the refernce to the baseball cards LOL.

Its my dream to move to the DR and become a physical threrapist and ESL teacher to the baseball players (grin)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Congrats Mom!!!!!

sorry for the confusion. For some reason a while back i had problems accessing my usual handle at work...my password wont work there :-(....so thus i gave birth to jrzyguy2....sorry for any confusion.

ahhhh..thanks M.A.R. i think i get the refernce to the baseball cards LOL.

Its my dream to move to the DR and become a physical threrapist and ESL teacher to the baseball players (grin) ... kamasutra 101?
Who's the lucky dad, Mom? ;)

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004

The reason for the baseball cards is because I was never able to hit from the other side of the plate like you do. Say, like the photo. Enjoy the baseball cards.

Chuckuindy

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
dont worry..i have this side of the plate covered...and i respect both teams ;-)

Ok..i'll keep the baseball cards and keep on playing the lotto for my millions

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Cash Or Cards?

dont worry..i have this side of the plate covered...and i respect both teams ;-)

Ok..i'll keep the baseball cards and keep on playing the lotto for my millions

I want my baseball cards back you have had your money ha ha

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
The reason for the baseball cards is because I was never able to hit from the other side of the plate like you do. Say, like the photo. Enjoy the baseball cards.

Chuckuindy

Did you try??? sounds like u tried, from your comment.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Why has this thread been resurrected? Since its on the front page of DR1...
what the heck?
Christmas gifts for DR1?s???
I?m going with yachtchef, hooked on phonics :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.