*** DR1.com in financial problems!!!?? ***

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sounds good to me. Can we get this DR1 jet to stop off at Toronto?

What a party that would be ! :bunny:

Robert can you fly?? A plane that is.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna, I think CC is waiting to be asked to fly the plane.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
No No Ken when CC said he was a pilot he meant in a bakery. He would take the the fresh baked bread and pile it over there. So came the theory that he was a "PILE IT!!!!! But everyone took that to mean Pilot!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You're right, Anna. Because everyone says that he piles it (and not just in a bakery) is likely what got me thinking he was a pilot. Thanks for the correction.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I was a good enough pilot to "Hijack" this thread!!

But since it was going nowhere I will pardon myself!

I will admit,that I do enjoy getting into the "Cockpit" as often as I can!!!!!Even if I can't get "UP" as often as I once did!!!!

If DR1 were in any kind of problem,would they have given all the "Moderators" a big boost in salary and benefits??I doubt it!!Cris

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
sorry Anna, Robert sent me your check by mistake.

I'll hold on to it for you.

:)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
cmedina07 you get on a plane right now and bring me that check. I'll make lasagna.

This has been a fun filled thread. Thanks for not closing it Criss.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
There are two pilots on this board that I know of myself included. I will be flying the plane just after I finish my frontal labotomy

We will be stopping in Cuba on the way down and we will be leaving from Caldwell NJ not NYC but we are close enough for Government work especially that of the Government of the Republica Dominicana.

Just one change in the name of the bird if you dont mind.

DR1's Flying GuaGua

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
Thanks for the sunshine!

Chris,

I love your description of the DR1 airlines! Let's hear more about the crew and passengers. With all this grey weather in Michigan, I need a little sunshine:cheeky: