DR1 get-together NYC Winter 2008...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok loser, listen up. Next week, in frank the tank's house or maybe someone else place or somewhere centrally located. We will bring food and drinks. No maldito excuses and every tom dick and harry will show his ass. I will be in town on wednesday so lets plan up. Frank the tank has offered his house but seems like he can only hold like 10 people max plus girls sitting on the lap.
Is there a kind soul who is centrally located to all who is willing to share his house to greet us all? Can we all go to a restaurant somewhere?
lets plan up for next friday or saturday.
AZB

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ok loaser, listen up. Next week, in frank the tank's house or maybe someone else place or somewhere centrally located. We will bring food and drinks. No maldito excuses and every tom dick and harry will show his ass. I will be in town on wednesday so lets plan up. Frank the tank has offered his house but seems like he can only hold like 10 people max plus girls sitting on the lap.
Is there a kind soul who is centrally located to all who is willing to share his house to greet us all? Can we all go to a restaurant somewhere?
lets plan up for next friday or saturday.
AZB

I just got back home.

We had an awesome time.

Pat, you r the best!!

AZB, I am looking forward to your visit next week.

Peace:bunny:

Just got in 7:15 am guess I had a good time as well as the guys. Wish the rest of you showed up but as usual you people will make any excuse not to go out. I gave up some OT to hang out and had a great time. I believe all the guys had a good time,my girl knows how to party!!! And so do her friends. I just hope she is still my girl when she finds out im going to DR next Friday. :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Pat saves the night. It sounded like you guys had a wonderful time together. No one was drunk when I called. How strange.
Anyway, lets plan for next week and lets all get together somewhere.
AZB

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
Pat saves the night. It sounded like you guys had a wonderful time together. No one was drunk when I called. How strange.
Anyway, lets plan for next week and lets all get together somewhere.
AZB

When I got up to the spot way up in the Bronx and saw the whole parking lot closed I was about to kick myself and head out on my own. Luckily, I doubled back half an hour later and ran into Pat, Bronxboy, and then Berzin and Jalen and later Frank and we got a good meal down at El Malecon and salvaged the night going out with Pat's ladyfriend and friends.

I got home to NJ as the sun was coming up for the first time in a while and a good time was had by all!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I got off the bus, which left me in front of the parking lot of the strip mall and I was confronted by a scene right out of a gangster movie.

Snow covered the ground, a few cars all parked haphazardly in different directions, and as I approached people got out and we started talking.

We must of looked like mobsters under federal surveillance forced to meet in a clandestine location to discuss who was going to get whacked and when.

So we decided to make lemonade out of lemons and the few that braved the elements and came out had a great time. Only jalencastro couldn't stay but that was understandable given the weather conditions.

Thanks to all-Badpiece, his girlfriend and her friends, Frank the Tank, Chris NJ, and last but not least my man Bronxboy, who was gracious enough to drop me off when the night was over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.