DR1 keeps asking me if I'm a robot

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Could be worse as a friend of mine has been banned from DR1 due to no fault of his own after the website make over. He can't even contact DR1 since he got banned and nobody answers me when I contact them on his behalf.
Send me a message

Reactions: aarhus

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Would if I could figure out how to do it. Lets just say it was the poster formerly known as "Tricky"
Go to the Top RIGHT ... just right next to your Screen name , there is a Picture of an ENVELOPE .. thats the Private message button , click it , then click on "start a new conversation" ... then enter the name of person you are sending a PM to in RECIPIENTS... enter a TITLE of you want , then go to the BOX and start Typing your message , when you are done , hit START CONVERSATION , which is on the bottom, center .. its that easy .. good luck to you and your friend .

Reactions: aarhus

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Go to the Top RIGHT ... just right next to your Screen name , there is a Picture of an ENVELOPE .. thats the Private message button , click it , then click on "start a new conversation" ... then enter the name of person you are sending a PM to in RECIPIENTS... enter a TITLE of you want , then go to the BOX and start Typing your message , when you are done , hit START CONVERSATION , which is on the bottom, center .. its that easy .. good luck to you and your friend .
Thanks. Figured it out after a while.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
The last few days I've been unable to access DR1. I get a stack path website that asks me if I'm a robot. It will take me dozens of attempts to type the characters into the box. Even though the characters are clearly displayed, it says it's incorrect when I type them in the box.

Anyone else having this issue?
Robot eh.....have you looked in the mirror lately?............

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Robot eh.....have you looked in the mirror lately?............
104724959-young-handsome-robotic-man-wearing-leather-jacket-walking-in-the-street-showing-sexy-body-abs-while-.jpg

Reactions: USA DOC