Drug punto in my mother's empty house


New member
May 29, 2006
My mother has a 2 floor house in a poor neighborhood. First floor is a bakery. We are waiting for the sentencia to evict the tenant. He is befriended with the drug dealers and stopped paying rent. Second floor was empty. We made repairs to sell the house but the same drug dealers ripped all the windows, cabinets and doors. They have the block in terror. Now we were told that they are cooking their stuff on the second floor. All neighbors are telling my only sister still living in DR to do something, but we do not want my sister involved with drug dealers.
We do not want to deal with the cuartel de la policia because when one of them were ripping the windows a neighbor call the police, caught the man in act, whipped him but because he had connection and money he was released, went back to the house, ripped the door in front of everybody and yelled "What are you going to do now?"
Neighbors tell my sister that the police passes by to get a piece of the cake to let them do their work freely.
How can we report the punto in my mother's house anonymous?
Any suggestions, advise?
Nobody will buy the house with this ongoing problem.


On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
You need to contact the Direcci?n Nacional de Control de Drogas (DNCD). If you want to remain anonymous, you may go their DNDC Web Page and fill a report providing all the information regarding the problem. You can also contact them by phone.
Sep 19, 2005
we heard an almost exact same story here last year, about a guy who ripped out a fornt door of a house in front of everyone and yelled to the crowd"what are they going to do about it?"......after he had been arrested for previously ransacking the house....

is it the same story.....or is this that common???