DV8 or other medicine woman advice?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hey Ringo,

Are you taking any meds?? Reason I ask is, When I first rescued my Puppy, was walking past her, she turned around, ran a bit, came back and her tooth caught mt lower calf, ripping it open, may have needed 10--12 stitches or so. Put a butterfly on it to keep it closed, cleaned it yatta yatta yatta...but the damn thing would never heal. It would scab, then when I took a shower etc, off it came..I take Dextramentosone, finally figured it out..Stopped for a week and now its finally healed..This went on for 4 Months or so before I realized why..

So, just wondering...Or lik eyou said, you may have a disorder for not clotting..

Ant

Hi Ant. I'm not on any meds. and I don't recall "hurting myself" were this unusual looking scab is surrounded by rather red skin. I'm 5 minutes from CMC and as the doc. in S.D. recommended after a look, I'll see my local dermatologist.

I'm sure that others can also come up with some good ideas and doc's in S.D. and that Smart WILL get back to us. :)

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Get some colloidal silver and wet a bandage put it over the infected area and you can also put some under your tongue so it will enter the blood stream. I have seen this work on infections that are antibiotic resistant.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Yup, sounds about like mine was, forgot to mention..Skin was very red..which usually indicates an infection, took amoxicilin and cleaned it every day. If there was puss under the scab. I removed it although a bit painful, but had to or risk the leg in time,,Now here is another thought..Use bottled water after a shower..I don't care how clean your water source is, I bet that is not helping..Be sure to keep it clean with peroxide as well until you can hit the docs...Dab it on or pour it over it..

Good Luck Bro

Ant

Hi Ant. I'm not on any meds. and I don't recall "hurting myself" were this unusual looking scab is surrounded by rather red skin. I'm 5 minutes from CMC and as the doc. in S.D. recommended after a look, I'll see my local dermatologist.

I'm sure that others can also come up with some good ideas and doc's in S.D. and that Smart WILL get back to us. :)

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
The CDC just announced that that there might be end to antibiotic because there is more and more bacteria resistant strains
There is no bacteria or virus that is immune to colloidal silver

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Last year my sister had back surgery, screws, rods, he whole thing.
She took a lot of ibuprofin for years before the surgery.
She was told to stop weeks before her sergury.
Reason is that "Ibu" is an anti inflamatory and you need an Inflamatory response from your body in order to heal.
"Who Knew"????
Her doctor I guess!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC