E-Ticket (Can't enter the DR without this)

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
what happens when you get to the airport without the e ticket completed?? I have spent the last hour filling it out and filling it out multiple times and keeps going back to the birth date and other dates ...I give up. leaving tommorow
I carry the format on a piece of paper with my PP bc I had this problem once. LOL Must enter like this:
XXXX-XX-XX

year of birth-month of birth-day of month. Use 02 for example for Feb. That should clear it uo.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
simple process why do we beat this like seabiscuit
simple would be like it was before. Fill out a little piece of paper, give it to the guy and they throw it in the garbage. worked great for years. Now different computers with different operating systems that sometimes have a little glitch like mine. Not so simple.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
This is just a good example of Murphy's Law. Fill it out at home and it's a piece of cake. Forget to do it, or wait until you get to the airport, and it'll be a major headache.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This is just a good example of Murphy's Law. Fill it out at home and it's a piece of cake. Forget to do it, or wait until you get to the airport, and it'll be a major headache.
I had no problem filing it out in the Migracion area of POP on an iPhone. I had to do that because they would not let me through because I was flying on an American plane and I had my DR passport on the E-Ticket, so I just did a new E-Ticket and the agent immediately saw that it had my USA passport number on it. It was not hard at all.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I had no problem filing it out in the Migracion area of POP on an iPhone. I had to do that because they would not let me through because I was flying on an American plane and I had my DR passport on the E-Ticket, so I just did a new E-Ticket and the agent immediately saw that it had my USA passport number on it. It was not hard at all.
That'll teach you to become a citizen!