Echoli Poisoning - Where and When

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Oh get over yourself --- How dare I have some drinks during a night out on the town with my sister. Got strike me with a bolt of lightening!! Or maybe the food poisoning was charma... who knows

On the up side at least you didn't get married, thinking that it was a divorce!:cheeky:
Listen to PeterinBrat's advice.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
On the up side at least you didn't get married, thinking that it was a divorce!:cheeky:
Listen to PeterinBrat's advice.
You know what is so funny about this site - how everyone jumps to conclusions. I posted a question for a friend once and have not lived it down since haha. The crazy part is I am married and going through a divorce with an American. I was never married in DR for goodness sakes. Now that I am newly single maybe I will :cheeky:

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Perhaps you need an injection for that E. coli, and, for whatever else bothers you.

Ask any of the disgusting old ass white men in Sosua.
They will probably be thrilled to inject you after a few drinks.

What disgusting old ass white man doesn't enjoy a "strange" boner garage now and then?

Oh get over yourself --- How dare I have some drinks during a night out on the town with my sister. Got strike me with a bolt of lightening!! Or maybe the food poisoning was charma... who knows

So after a long drunk-in night on Pedro Clisante I headed up near Texaco in search of some 'fast food' --- ...

I find "drunks" to be extremely "Disgusting", worse then "disgusting old ass white men"....

BTW, I do agree that "those" guys should not be bragging loudly in a public resturant.

cjewell said:
The crazy part is I am married and going through a divorce with an American. I was never married in DR for goodness sakes. Now that I am newly single maybe I will

So which is it: "I am married going through a divorce" or "I am newly single" ???????????

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Go F yourself!! How about that!!

You guys are just grasping for straws and cannot compare having a few drinks to being petophiles who exploit underage girls.

If you have a comment about the dirty old ass white guys thread - perhaps you should post it in the appropriate place.... Moderator where are you? I have stalkers!!!!!!

I am going through a divorce, hence I am still legally married 'duh' - since I am no longer 'together' with my husband that would make me single now wouldn't it.

Perhaps you need an injection for that E. coli, and, for whatever else bothers you.

Ask any of the disgusting old ass white men in Sosua.
They will probably be thrilled to inject you after a few drinks.

What disgusting old ass white man doesn't enjoy a "strange" boner garage now and then?

I find "drunks" to be extremely "Disgusting", worse then "disgusting old ass white men"....

BTW, I do agree that "those" guys should not be bragging loudly in a public resturant.

So which is it: "I am married going through a divorce" or "I am newly single" ???????????

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
it could have been staphylococcal food poisoning. that's the one that develops within an hour, sometimes less, sometimes a bit more. hopefully you will find out now. get plenty of fluids, i suggest pedialyte or electrolyte, available from pharmacies. you have to force yourself to drink as much as you can.

and i would not really think the burger was "beef". this beef most likely went woof or meow when it was still alive.

get better soon, girl.

Took your advice and got some pedialyte last night - managed to keep it down and am feeling someone better this morning. Thanks for the tip.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Acute Alcohol Poisoning" gives those same symptoms!!!
YOU should already KNOW THAT!!!!!!!
Try some, "Hair Of The Dog That Bit You"!!!!!
You should know THAT TOO!
Hope you feel better soon!
Like 2069!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
"Acute Alcohol Poisoning" gives those same symptoms!!!
YOU should already KNOW THAT!!!!!!!
Try some, "Hair Of The Dog That Bit You"!!!!!
You should know THAT TOO!
Hope you feel better soon!
Like 2069!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Chris - did you earn you Moderator medal here by following people around through threads like a stalker, casting dispersions and alienating people from engaging in discussions? If so - way to go DR1.com gods - you picked a real winner.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Normally I don't pay much attention to the cccc posts but this one is cracking me up. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.