EDTA - where can it be purchased here?

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
I don't know why y'all dont just use Battery BB'Agra. It is EDTA premixed !

Suarezn

you know I bought some in the capitol for my girlfriends house.....But the father wont use it..or he doesnt know how, in either case it is going to waste... I think the problem was my GF who could have explained it thoroughly to him was lazy about it, and gave a half azzed attempt....and as such he just didnt bother....... I am not sure he understands how it works and maybe doesnt have the confidence in it......

bottom line ...I am going down saturday, for a week...maybe we can meet and ill give you enough to do your batteries........

she lives very close to Licey Al Media ....

youd have to PM me some contact info

(PS::: let me also make sure he still has it)

bob

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Last Chance" For EDTA !

Anyone who wants a "Kilo",(2.2 pounds) of EDTA,let me know by tomorrow morning!!! I will be at "Rocky's" Thanksgiving Party in the afternoon this Thursday. It costs 500 pesos a Kilo. Please don't ask if you are not positive you will be there! I don't need any more EDTA myself!!!

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
OK, I was in The DR a week or so ago (Cotui). Looked all over the place for this B'bagra thing and found it after about ten different places. Nobody seems to know about it, which seems strange if it really works. Anyhow, bought enough for my ten batteries (1/2 a small bottle per battery according to the guy who sold it to me).

After a couple of days I still had the same issues. No apparent improvement..I still had very little power. Decided to have a guy check my batteries and two of them showed "bad", so I decided to leave the inverter with just four of the "good" ones. It is working good now, but I would like to be able to use all eight batteries. I thought that this B'bagra (hate that name BTW...) was supposed to make them good enough to use, but apparently either what I got was not the real thing or it doesn't help certain batteries.

I think next time I will buy real EDTA and mix it myself.

BTW there seems to be a confusion as to what kind of water to put in your batteries. Is it supposed to be only distilled (i.e. Orbis water) or could you use drinking water such as Agua Maria? No one seemed to be able to give me a straight answer. I think the reason my batteries went bad (they are less than two years old) is due to lack of and/or improper maintenance. I want to make sure that this doesn't happen again...

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Its not that Simple

BB'Agra will work after a serious of charges and discharges but wont work if you have a fried cell ! What size bottles did you get ? the 4 Oz ? All of these products are Desulfators only , not miracle additives (And that Includes EDTA Powder)

He told you that 2 of your batteries were "Bad"? What were they load testing at ? Be careful.........

If you want to properly maintain your batteries then you should be installing a Pulser and using BB'Agra every 3 or 4 months. I have 12 batteries and they are all as healthy as they day they were bough. No Gunk, nice bright cell plates. Haven't lost one yet and they are pushing 2 years now ......

If you aer going to be away and the batteries are going to be hooked up we also have waterniser caps that recycle the evaporating water back into the cells.

Batteries three main enemies are Sulfation, heat and Dry !

Give the BB'Agra a bit of time ! Did it Pop pop Fizz Fizz when you put it in ?
You may need more than one treatment as well.

Are you gonna be in Sosua or La Romana anytime soon ? We can regenerate your batteries for you .......and then they have a good start. We also sell regenerated batteries for 996 Pesos (Tax Included) with a 1 Year guarantee. (Problem is having them, we have a waiting list )

Message me for my # if you want it

Look here for the Battery Maintenance products .
PulseTech Products Corporation

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
The answer is that there IS no clear answer .....

As for the water thing.............

We prefer Driniong water for a simple reason. Bottled drinlink water is a regulated industry here but Distilled water industry is not..........If we were in Canada or America or Europe we would defintely recommend distilled water .....

Drinking water may contain more minerals than Distilled water but in many cases Distilled water here is TAP WATER !

The answer is that there IS no clear answer .....

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Drinking water!

I have been using Planeta Azul (drinking water) in mine for the past 4 years...still running like new! Everytime it needs a refill, I mix my EDTA with planeta azul and than forget about it for another 3 to 4 months. The guy who sold me the batteries can?t believe I?m still running on the same ones! :bunny:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
BB'Agra will work after a serious of charges and discharges but wont work if you have a fried cell ! What size bottles did you get ? the 4 Oz ? All of these products are Desulfators only , not miracle additives (And that Includes EDTA Powder)

He told you that 2 of your batteries were "Bad"? What were they load testing at ? Be careful.........

Batteries three main enemies are Sulfation, heat and Dry !

Give the BB'Agra a bit of time ! Did it Pop pop Fizz Fizz when you put it in ?
You may need more than one treatment as well.

[/url]

Four oz bottles seems like it was. Right now these batteries are not hooked up at all.

Not sure what the "bad" batteries were loading. I had him check hem in front of me. The tool he used has markings (ranges) - Red = Bad, Green = Good, that's all. So I had him disconnect the "bad" ones and keep four of the good ones. Could I connect 6?

The B'bagra did no pop and fizz much that I could tell...

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Thats it Exactly

There ya go. Its amazing what a few Hundred Pesos and an hour every month will save !

All these products should be used ideally as maintenance products.

At Battery Klinic We can recover most batteries but we have a criteria and we but them through a process...... After that batteries need to be properly maintained to protect the investment ! And it's best to start ALL of it from DAY ONE ! Invest in a Pulser and then add the desulfators every 2 or 3 moths and the batteries will humm along for 2 or 3 times what you expect today !

We are knew and many people are trying to find a miracle after it is too late.

By the way , we are opening a new store soon on the Careterra near Montellano and are planing for Santiago next !

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Not sure what the "bad" batteries were loading. I had him check hem in front of me. The tool he used has markings (ranges) - Red = Bad, Green = Good, that's all. So I had him disconnect the "bad" ones and keep four of the good ones. Could I connect 6?

That is a Load tester but also will need to know it it is 100 AMP or 50 AMP....What did he needle do ? Did it go to the red? And How Long did he hold the button ?

You Cannot Connect six if you have a 24 V inverter . The batteries then need to be in Banks of 4 ....(4 x 6 = 24) . Unless you have a 12 Volt inverter which it doesnt sound like it.

Thats wierd .......
If they are sulfated the BB'Agra will Pop and fizz ........And it is even good to ventilate and leave the caps off for about an hour cause they will emit gasses