El Expreso Got Hacked!!!!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
I am having too much fun...please dont stop now

This is just hilarious seen the establishment in dire need and running like chickens without their heads after hackers. Fortunately for the police Calle Duarte is so empty of customers that they dont have to worry about pickpockets. So they have plenty of time for DarkNet. I suggest the police take over the empty spaces at UNICENTRO and set up shop there. The whole police should fit in the empty white elephant.

I notice the "Huelecementos" are also gone. There are no "atraco" victims left in Avenida Mella. We only have hackers now!!! I went to the Tommy store with 50% markdowns and the owner and the sales people were shocked to see me walk in. Banco Popular at UNICENTRO for the first time ever had no customers in the lines. They could have sold the ropes. At Bancredito not even those looking for their money were there.

But our great menace are hackers!!!!

Do you remember Pennys, El Corte Fiel, Todo Casa, and the gift shop next to Bancredito at Unicentro? They are all gone. Only Pizza Hut and the Banks are practicly left at Unicentro. But Hippo is chasing hackers. From the second floor up the Unicentro parking lot is a football field. I used up 3 spaces for my car across.
Every shop at Plaza Central has 50% sales. No one is taking.

How about Plaza Andalucia? How long can they stay in business? Have you been to Torre Piantini? Man, I am telling you....it is sad.

So Hippo, keep chasing hackers and one of these days you will be seeking asylum in Haiti.

TW

Sanson

Apr 14, 2003
According to Diario Libre, the DNI has detained six suspects, and several of them worked at the Listin website.