El Toro Closed By Police

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
So here we go again....Willie trying to set the example of what the government wants. He did the same when he owned Latinos. A few years back he was the first to enclose the bar to please the authorities and now he does it again. Why do people keep supporting this hypocrite???

11-21_sosua.jpg

dalark

Aug 5, 2013
Really??! The vice-mayor was/is a pimp? Thug? Say more, I'm not up on the politics in the area and this sounds like a great story. How'd he get so far up the food chain?....(if politics IS further up the food chain than pimp and thug, I'm not sure of that either....). But it would be interesting to hear how it evolved...

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
Not everyone who comes to Sosua is here for hookers/bars. I am a single guy with a girlfriend here and come for the nearby quality beachfront apartments and proximity to Santiago...they should promote that kind of tourism.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Really??! The vice-mayor was/is a pimp? Thug? Say more, I'm not up on the politics in the area and this sounds like a great story. How'd he get so far up the food chain?....(if politics IS further up the food chain than pimp and thug, I'm not sure of that either....). But it would be interesting to hear how it evolved...

Please tell us about your experiences and your living in the DR other then what we see on your join and number of posts. We tend to evaluate someone with new join dates and few posts as not having experience.

Thanks.

el tibby

Aug 21, 2006
I don't think you know much about party politics in the Dominican Republic.

what i do know is willie... and i know for money he will sell his mother into slavery ! i will not claim to live in sosua longer than you or say i know politics in sosua better.. but i have lived there long enough n seen some strange things... some im sure even things you wouldnt beieive that happened in sosua after 12 midnight... ive also had some dealing w slick-willie !!! and with that said....i will leave it at that !!

Aug 28, 2013
This 4 girls enter after the police

So even if they have ID good chance it is not them.

The bar El toro have security and this 4 young girls enter with a lot of people from the street after the entry of the police. I want to ask the police why there young girl less than 18 inside this street? I known it is the same problem in Boca Chica but all the problem are here, a few money permits a lot of things.

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
Got news for you. Half these girls have older sisters cedulas on them and with the hair pulled back and white shirt on all the pictures look the same. I did not believe the photo on the exes cedula was her. She got ****ed when i asked if Oprah went to take the picture for her.

So even if they have ID good chance it is not them.

I think you make perfect sense! Things operate differently in the third world
Maybe, the owner did not tip the police

sgtjosephmiller

Jan 7, 2012
I agree jumbo.alot of these girls get in with there cousin or sisters ids.the bouncers are to stupid in identifying the faces.plus underage can mean 16 and 17 and some of those girls look 25.only 4 girls.thats pretty good theres usally like 200 -300 people there on sundays.**** underage girls get in clubs in the united states also.that place D LATIN DRINK is killing all the other businesses.garentied calls were made by the other business and money paid out to cops.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Not everyone who comes to Sosua is here for hookers/bars. I am a single guy with a girlfriend here and come for the nearby quality beachfront apartments and proximity to Santiago...they should promote that kind of tourism.

You're 1 of 500 my friend

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005

When you get a bit older and a bit more jaded...it will happen my friend...you will see the light and come to the darks side!! LOL or should I say Bwahhahhaha!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

@JayinRD - Let me get this straight, your "girlfriend" is funded by another boyfriend, RD100K Pesos to be exact for a business, she is sleeping with you when he is in Europe, and you are considering providing her with additional business funding?

Yes this is a perfectly healthy monogamous relationship, totally different than a Hooker/John relationship!

My brotherly advice to you, wear a baggie, she probably has a Dominican boyfriend that gives her nothing but his chorizo and is funded by you and Euro-Papi.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
@JayinRD - Let me get this straight, your "girlfriend" is funded by another boyfriend, RD100K Pesos to be exact for a business, she is sleeping with you when he is in Euroupe

I do the same thing minus the money. So glad he gets the mom is sick calls and not me.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
@JayinRD - Let me get this straight, your "girlfriend" is funded by another boyfriend, RD100K Pesos to be exact for a business, she is sleeping with you when he is in Europe, and you are considering providing her with additional business funding?

Yes this is a perfectly healthy monogamous relationship, totally different than a Hooker/John relationship!

My brotherly advice to you, wear a baggie, she probably has a Dominican boyfriend that gives her nothing but his chorizo and is funded by you and Euro-Papi.

Wow, hah, I love it.,. . May I inquire if you serve as the social police on this forum? I think my relationship may not be the conventional husband wife type...but it serves me fine. I do have a wee bit of experience in these matters .. I dont think all Dominicanas are hookers and some do enter into monogamous relationships? May i personally email you to get your expert relationship advice, or serve as my life coach?

Last edited:

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Wow, hah, I love it.,. . May I inquire if you serve as the social police on this forum? I think my relationship may not be the conventional husband wife type...but it serves me fine. I do have a wee bit of experience in these matters .. I dont think all Dominicanas are hookers and some do enter into monogamous relationships? May i personally email you to get your expert relationship advice, or serve as my life coach?

Please don't take it personal jay,It's just that all these men who had started out in Sosua with hookers and now claim that their chica is the only respectetable, honest, non hooker, DDD that exist on the Island. So every other guys women is a Puta to them, except their little princess..

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
All woman are hookers to a degree. Its just how they go about getting paid. Some insist on marriage, house, car and contents. When the guy loses his 200 thousand dollar a year job she rolls out and chaulks it up to "The financial strain was too much" and goes to court and hammers the guy. Some want a 200 dollar diner and drinks, sprinkle in a few gifts 350 dollar shoes a bracelet etc. and lets not forget the power / job seekers. They want a different position (No pun intended) better position or a job period. All get paid to a degree. So I can go into a bar, club,or car wash in Santiago, drive over to Sosua (El toro)and have an experience for a fraction of the long term cost and they even say "I love you" sometimes.
Life is good.

Last edited:

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
All woman are hookers to a degree. Its just how they go about getting paid. Some insist on marriage, house, car and contents. When the guy loses his 200 thousand dollar a year job she rolls out and chaulks it up to "The financial strain was too much" and goes to court and hammers the guy. Some want a 200 dollar diner and drinks, sprinkle in a few gifts 350 dollar shoes a bracelet etc. and lets not forget the power / job seekers. They want a different position (No pun intended) better position or a job period. All get paid to a degree. So I can go into a bar, club,or car wash in Santiago, drive over to Sosua (El toro)and have an experience for a fraction of the long term cost and they even say "I love you" sometimes.
Life is good.

Another all women are whores type of guy. Good to know how you really feel.