Elect Me President and I Will ...

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Previous statement retracted !

Tony, thanks for the cold slap in the face old bud. What was I thinking anyway? I retract my former statement about closing down all the girlie joints in Santo Domingo and ask forgiveness. That kind of loose talk will not come out of my mouth again.

Now I can see how easy it is to get carried away with being the Prez.

Okay, another Presidential decree: Open a legitimate stock market in the city (not commerical paper) with very reasonable broker fees where the citizens of the country have the opportunity to make a few bucks.

Secondly, work day and night to bring the interest rates down. It is suffocating the economy's ability to grow and expand. Who in the hell can afford to buy a car, buy a house. Nosebleed interest rates have to come down.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Been there, done that...

Pib said:
[[*]Print my face on the 2000 pesos bill. We need more women in our bills.
[*]

That makes sense. Were it not for Dominican women, I wouldn't have any bills.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
kingofdice

Okay, another Presidential decree: Open a legitimate stock market in the city (not commerical paper) with very reasonable broker fees where the citizens of the country have the opportunity to make a few bucks.---kingofdice

Haha..think about this.In a country where bribery,stealing and out and out dishonesty runs open and rampant throughout all levels of govt,law enforcement,buisness and life in general you think you can introduce something like this???What an obvious breeding ground for bureaucratic thievery in a country where villans masquerade as authority figures and the populace accepts their antics as a part of everyday life.Needless to say..I would not be purchasing any of your "legitimate stock".
Larry

Last edited:

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Stealing, corruption, dishonesty, kickbacks, commissions, and graft would have nothing to do with a stock market if properly regulated. Actually, we probably have more abuse in the U.S. with stock churning, pumping and dumping, and pushing of high risk stocks than in other countries.

Ever heard that old statement, "Liars figure but figures don't lie". I say create a stock market and give the people a chance to better their future.