Embassy Suites Juan Dolio any one recently stay there?? Thinking of booking a stay.

Kimmir

Mar 7, 2007
Hello, I may have the opportunity to stay at the Embassy Suites in Juan Dolio in 2011. I havent been since 2008 Has any one stayed there in a while? Is it the same great place? Do they still have the excursion offers? I cannot find there own web site any more. Only the travel sites and it says nothing about there excursions. Thanks!!!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
As far as I can see it hasn't changed at all. But no idea about excursions.

Matilda

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
I stayed at the ES Juan Dolio last year & it was very nice. Exactly what you'd expect from an ES.

BigLongBeach

Feb 8, 2010
embassy suites - hilton?

i think there is another place outside of JD called embassy suites? are you talking about the hilton embassy suites?

i stayed in hilton embassy suites last june. I think it was a mistake because we had to drive to everything in JD. next time i would look into renting a beach condo, or a AI. Beach condos and dominican hotels are cheaper. A AI would probably be about the same as the hilton embassy suites.

The pool is very nice looking, there is a golf course there, and there is a shuttle to the beach. There isnt much else that i remember.....