employment for teens

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
She wants to get some sort of a teaching degree to be able to work with children. She also has an interest in the mental health field. Are all of the universities in Spanish? Sorry if that is a 'duh' question!

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
She wants to get some sort of a teaching degree to be able to work with children. She also has an interest in the mental health field. Are all of the universities in Spanish? Sorry if that is a 'duh' question!

Only reason for her to be here studying is to study medicine.
All other options = go to US.

Not all universities are in Spanish in the country (UNIBE in Sto. Dom. for medicine has an English program). That's the only one I know of. If you can hold a conversation in Spanish you can study in it ( I'm still learning, studying and doing well.). It's a pain but a possibility.

Honestly though, if your daughter doesn't want to get an MD then don't come here to get your degree.

Reactions: bienamor

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Only reason for her to be here studying is to study medicine.
All other options = go to US.

Not all universities are in Spanish in the country (UNIBE in Sto. Dom. for medicine has an English program). That's the only one I know of. If you can hold a conversation in Spanish you can study in it ( I'm still learning, studying and doing well.). It's a pain but a possibility.

Honestly though, if your daughter doesn't want to get an MD then don't come here to get your degree.

xtoclark gets a buscuit too !!!

Reactions: Tamborista