Exchange Rate Sweep!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
March 2

March 2nd would be nice. Would land right in the middle of my vacation.
Larry

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
"Beware the Ides of March," a warning to Julius Ceasar and maybe El Presidente. March 15 is the selection for PJT.

jt76

Jan 23, 2002
Simple

May 17th. After the elections, and everybody is left wondering how could Hipppo win again?!?!?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Robert said:
Who can pick a day when it will hit RD$60 to US$1?

I will leave this thread open for a few hours.
Ok, maybe 2-3 days ;)

I?m going for March 16, 2003.

The winner gets all the slaves in the AdrianB exchange rate thread
hassling them for advice and tips 24x7 :)

Place your bets?

Rob,

Who or what will be the official source of the exchange rate, need to know who will receive payment of my commission. Because, if we use the AdrianB exchange rate thread I'm going to post a $60 exchange rate on March 15, so I can win and nobody gets a commission. I will keep all the slaves to myself. He he he he he he.

Regards, PJT

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Ah!

PJT said:
Who or what will be the official source of the exchange rate, need to know who will receive payment of my commission. Because, if we use the AdrianB exchange rate thread I'm going to post a $60 exchange rate on March 15, so I can win
But you'll be too late! Because I will be posting 60:1 on March 8th, seven days before you, so I can win!

:: evil laugh ::

Tom aka XR I want a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only 4 inches taller.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
PJT said:
Rob,

Who or what will be the official source of the exchange rate, need to know who will receive payment of my commission. Because, if we use the AdrianB exchange rate thread I'm going to post a $60 exchange rate on March 15, so I can win and nobody gets a commission. I will keep all the slaves to myself. He he he he he he.

Regards, PJT

Me :)

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
April 12th right after Semana Santa Break.
A little reminder of when the fit hit the shan back in 1984 under......the PRD!!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Robert's Going to Judge?

Ahem, ah, Rob, I forgot to mention this, but Barbara aka Ecandido, is giving me a jar of sweet pickles and some cash of yours to hold onto. I'd hate to see anything happen to that jar of pickles ...

Tom aka XR My friend's a procrastinator. He didn't get a birthmark until he was eight.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
keep those flashlights close and ready

Mmmm...

I believe by the election day the dollar is either the national currency or you can start to buy yourself some 3/4 inch plywood and a pair of broom sticks (per person) to set out to sea at any given moment after they announce the winning candidate, because in Haiti people have nothing, in RD they have nothing but trouble and chilenas.

I give it a few more days to hit 60 just as soon as the gov. expends all the newly acquired foreign currency from the IMF and others and stuff personal offshore accounts.