Fallen Angel

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
SH6811, being that I was born and raised in Chicago and grew up in the 60's there, my ideas may be a little rough for most. Anyone that throws acid in another's face and still threatens bodily harm, IF THE POLICE WILL NOT HELP, SHE HAS TO KILL HIM.....
She cannot live in fear for herself and her children every day and every night.....
Whatever money can be raised, BUY A GUN......PROTECT YOUR FAMILY

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
waytogo,

Your suggestion is my personal preference and also that of at least some of her family members trying to protect her. As I stated before if he were in jail I'm sure it would not be long before he was free again because his Canadian gf has the money to spring him...it's the only way to ensure her safety long-term (as well as other potential future victims).

It would only mean 1 less cockroach in Sosua.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
waytogo,

Your suggestion is my personal preference and also that of at least some of her family members trying to protect her. As I stated before if he were in jail I'm sure it would not be long before he was free again because his Canadian gf has the money to spring him...it's the only way to ensure her safety long-term (as well as other potential future victims).

It would only mean 1 less cockroach in Sosua.

Dear SH6811,
You started off so good, why would you associate that poor innocent cockroach with that piece of dung???? Shame on you...
You're lucky roaches aren't unionized here....OR ARE THEY!!!

Reactions: Lucille