family vehicles in the dr

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
the first time i was in the dr, i thought i had seen double, but no there were 4 people, 3 adults and a baby on a scooter. what the hell? i had to take photos cuz noone at home would believe it. not im quite used to it, but, why are there no helmets? especially on the children? and if its raining or hurricane season, im guessing that the taxis are very busy? wow. and last year i had the thrill of a lifetime, i was one of 3 on one, holy shit, thats definately a fear factor moment for me.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Let's see, no sex, no love, think I'll send this to my buddy CC to handle. I can't keep up with all these silly threads and the boss just deleted one just as I was about to.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
our car might have been half full, but noone else was invited to go to our private party!!! and i think i just got my answer to the other forum i had posted about peeing in the pools. i thought it was a good one, sorry, but maybe im the only one who takes notice of personal lack of hygene. lol and ps thanks erik for the welcome wagon.