Female Sanky Panky from Haiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

starik123

Sep 29, 2014
Hi together,

posting here for the first time. Well in a nutshell, I fall into a female sanky panky.
If you are interested in how everything happened and how I found out finally, read my story:

(1) Myself
I'm 32, from Europe, single, with a wellpaid job (got PhD in finance). I'm well in shape, I'm a trained mixed martial arts fighter with many fights on the amateur level. I also had experienced beautiful girlfriends before.
(2) Her
She is beautiful and very charming. Originally she is from Haiti and speaks Spanish, English and French with ease. She worked at Catalonia Bavaro when we met, no at Paradisus Punta Cana. She works as an animateur. No question, she can dance and knows very well how to put her in the right light. I won?t give the name her (per pn), but people who know her will know who she is. Yesterday he deactivated her facebook account (see below why). She has two kids, a boy and a girl (twins). She was married until Sept 2013 to a Canadian but separated (I?m divorced too).
(3) How we met
In Jan 2014 I spent two weeks at Catalonia Bavaro with a friend. Three days before we went home, she wrote me a love letter and declared eternal love, marriage etc. She was very good at convincing, I fall in love immediately. We only kissed there, after her work when we went out.
(4) Afterwards
We wrote over internet every day. She was very sweet, did not ask for money in the beginng. Then I came to spend time with her in another hotel. We were very well together, like a real couple, and I really started thinking about telling my family and taking her to my place. Glad I didn?t do it. After my second visit, she started to ask for money. She did not lie, always said that she would like to go to the beauty salon or want to by some clothes. I have money and I was in love so I gave generously. In September this year I can again to spend time with her. We had a good time, but her behavior was suspicious. She was always over facebook or her phone and didn?t want to share with me to who she was talking to.
(5) How I find out
After my second visit I checked her facebook with her pwd. In a nutshell she was talking to 10-15 foreign men, of all ages and from all (rich) countries, declaring her love and inviting them to come again. No matter if men were married/with children or not, she always took the first step, declared love in a very sweet way, and tried to settle it down. She even exchanged sexy pictures to nearly everyone. In messages to male from DR she talked about me as her foreigner. She asked money from everyone, but it seems that only a few people gave her some. I was completely shocked, mostly about my naivety. I didn?t bother about this sanky panky stuff, I thought I?m goodlooking and well-educated and easily deserve such a girl. In the end I lost around 4,000 EUR to her in 8 months, but also I?m richer, not in money but in experience.
(6) The end
I confronted her with all that. She said first that it was her friends who used her facebook account, then that saying love u is nothing and that u can say it to everybody. She insisted that she did not sleep or kiss with other men while she was together with me. She was again very sweet, so I accepted her apologies, but I won?t send money any more and I won?t consider her as my girl. I?m just interested what else will happen.

I can?t believe how na?ve I was and what some few lovely said words can make with people.
One question: Shall I contact all other man and tell them? Shall I sabotage her facebook to let the world know what kind of people she is?

Thanks for your interests.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Shall I contact all other man and tell them? Shall I sabotage her facebook to let the world know what kind of people she is?

She would have to be pretty stupid not to have immediately changed her password to her Facebook account. Did you saved all the contact names from her Facebook account? You are playing with (Possibly Deadly) fire if you intend to do that and come back here. Not only her, but her family, her D.R. boyfriend or husband will seek revenge. What she is doing is a way of life here.

Let it go, move on.

starik123

Sep 29, 2014
Sure I saved the conservation including all names. I also have her new pwd, don't ask how.
I'm in the mood for revenge now.

People should know it no?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Starik.. live and learn. She is jus trying to make a living, that is all. And clearly she is not that good at it since once you have one fish on the line, you need to haul in the other lines and pay attention to the one you have. Wow. A single young man from Eurpope with an advanced degree and money! She really lost a Big Fish.

As for the "I'm just interested what else will happen" ???? Nothing good should you stay involved with her on any level. Defriend her on FB and try to make use of the 4000 Euro worth of education that she gave you in the ways of the world.

Next time, you do not dally with the staff of the hotel. Only with the guests. Try that one for starters. Also know that if you are in a country where the population cannot get a Visa to anywhere just about, your passport is the most attractive thing about you.

There are plenty of gorgeous women in Europe. Look for the real thing and not just the sweet talking.

love, Great Aunt Annie

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Condition Blue

1y3c61.jpg

starik123

Sep 29, 2014
(1) I feel humilated because of my naviety! I'm ashamed to look at myself these days.

(2) Not telling, means that it will go on like this: Maybe the next one will take on a loan to support and ruin his life or whatever.
If a chinese restaurant is selling rat meat instead of chicken shouldn't I tell the next customer????

(3) I understand that she has hard life. But other people also have a hard life and do not exploit people. Everyone can choose his own path!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
pm chic......
He's are most prolific speaker........
If he can't help you, no one can...........

B in Santiago

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
(1) I feel humilated because of my naviety! I'm ashamed to look at myself these days.

(2) Not telling, means that it will go on like this: Maybe the next one will take on a loan to support and ruin his life or whatever.
If a chinese restaurant is selling rat meat instead of chicken shouldn't I tell the next customer????

(3) I understand that she has hard life. But other people also have a hard life and do not exploit people. Everyone can choose his own path!

1. Do not feel humiliated. She had a number of guys on the phone. She is a professional. Just use it to learn to spot a pro next time.

2. People do not learn from other people's mistakes. You only learn from your own mistakes. Most of the guys who come here understand that a hoe is a hoe and are not fooled by the sweet talk.

3. I am sure that she did not think that she was exploiting you. She was making you feel loved. OK she was lying. What did you expect? That she really loved you after what? how long?

This is not about HER .. this is about YOU.

There are millions of women who are rats dressed as chicken. You have to learn to tell the difference. That is life.

Consider yourself older and wiser.

Seeking some sort of revenge on a poor girl who was just turning tricks in the way the men here turn them, by trying to get into your heart instead of just your pants, is not going to make you feel any prouder of yourself, is it?

starik123

Sep 29, 2014
I appreciate your comments and advise, but currently I see it differently. I will sleep a night over it and see then what to do.

starik123

Sep 29, 2014
The problem why I am so outrageous:

Cheating happens everywhere. Its not nice, but thats life. This is not my problem. Also I don't care about the money.

I have said I love u to others women before, I know the feeling of being in love and I really loved that girl.
Since in generally I'm falling in love not easily, I'm angry that I fall into somebody who just pretended it for the money.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
The problem why I am so outraged:
I'm angry that I fall into somebody who just pretended it for the money.

Welcome to the real world...........
Man up and move on.......

My rule: Play-Pay-Move on to another day..........

B in Santiago

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi together,

posting here for the first time. Well in a nutshell, I fall into a female sanky panky.
If you are interested in how everything happened and how I found out finally, read my story:

(1) Myself
I'm 32, from Europe, single, with a wellpaid job (got PhD in finance). I'm well in shape, I'm a trained mixed martial arts fighter with many fights on the amateur level. I also had experienced beautiful girlfriends before.
(2) Her
She is beautiful and very charming. Originally she is from Haiti and speaks Spanish, English and French with ease. She worked at Catalonia Bavaro when we met, no at Paradisus Punta Cana. She works as an animateur. No question, she can dance and knows very well how to put her in the right light. I won?t give the name her (per pn), but people who know her will know who she is. Yesterday he deactivated her facebook account (see below why). She has two kids, a boy and a girl (twins). She was married until Sept 2013 to a Canadian but separated (I?m divorced too).
(3) How we met
In Jan 2014 I spent two weeks at Catalonia Bavaro with a friend. Three days before we went home, she wrote me a love letter and declared eternal love, marriage etc. She was very good at convincing, I fall in love immediately. We only kissed there, after her work when we went out.
(4) Afterwards
We wrote over internet every day. She was very sweet, did not ask for money in the beginng. Then I came to spend time with her in another hotel. We were very well together, like a real couple, and I really started thinking about telling my family and taking her to my place. Glad I didn?t do it. After my second visit, she started to ask for money. She did not lie, always said that she would like to go to the beauty salon or want to by some clothes. I have money and I was in love so I gave generously. In September this year I can again to spend time with her. We had a good time, but her behavior was suspicious. She was always over facebook or her phone and didn?t want to share with me to who she was talking to.
(5) How I find out
After my second visit I checked her facebook with her pwd. In a nutshell she was talking to 10-15 foreign men, of all ages and from all (rich) countries, declaring her love and inviting them to come again. No matter if men were married/with children or not, she always took the first step, declared love in a very sweet way, and tried to settle it down. She even exchanged sexy pictures to nearly everyone. In messages to male from DR she talked about me as her foreigner. She asked money from everyone, but it seems that only a few people gave her some. I was completely shocked, mostly about my naivety. I didn?t bother about this sanky panky stuff, I thought I?m goodlooking and well-educated and easily deserve such a girl. In the end I lost around 4,000 EUR to her in 8 months, but also I?m richer, not in money but in experience.
(6) The end
I confronted her with all that. She said first that it was her friends who used her facebook account, then that saying love u is nothing and that u can say it to everybody. She insisted that she did not sleep or kiss with other men while she was together with me. She was again very sweet, so I accepted her apologies, but I won?t send money any more and I won?t consider her as my girl. I?m just interested what else will happen.

I can?t believe how na?ve I was and what some few lovely said words can make with people.
One question: Shall I contact all other man and tell them? Shall I sabotage her facebook to let the world know what kind of people she is?

Thanks for your interests.

Walk away. Lesson learned.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
I know why you are so upset and feel humiliated...

You never tough it would happen to YOU, soo good looking, rich, bright, and so on. So I figure that was a big blow to your EGO, you ! Mr. Has it All no ??

So like others have said, Get. Over. It. and stop playing victim.

You feel humiliated ? Maybe this experience will give you a little dose of humility.

Sans rancune.

Status
Not open for further replies.