Finding a woman for marriage from the country

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Don't worry

Chief,

If your girlfriend has only blonde hair and no big ass you will have no problems in Dom Rep.

It is a combination of blonde hair and a big ass which gets the unwanted attention.

My suggestion.....keep that diet going strong

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
missing_dr this one is really for you

missing_dr said:
isaac,

you must listen to papa criss on this one buddy. if you want to see what a divorce with a dominican girl is like go ahead. believe you me, the girl who was so sweet, who was pissed every time you got up to pick out a fria from the fridge, who was always ready when you wanted it, will change when she decides that she has had enough of her green card provider (you). you will be sitting in front of an empty house with a big lawyer?s bill, and wondering if there had been some personality change in the girl.

like my brother once told me.....why bother with a cow when you can buy milk in the supermarket.

think think think...

Hey

Thanks, for your advice but I dont believe that every Dominican woman is out to trick the gringo do you? I'm not going to be freightened away because of the endless what ifs that could occur
life is full of what ifs' or maybe's their is a Dominicana for me and I will find her.

Thanks for your help.

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
Re: question

JayUKcomingtoDR said:
Just a quicky. When talking to friends about my girlfriend and I's immenant 6 month scouting trip to the DR. Some girlfriends have told her to her to darken her hair as she has long blonde hair and they have said this gets too much unwanted attention.
Is this a generalisation or is there some fact in it.

My thoughts on Issac are that, in my opinion love finds you , not the other way round. You can look too hard. It usually comes when you least expect it. And women are very intuative. They can sense longing and yearning, even desperation. Some find it a turn off, some unscrupulous ones will use it to get what they want, then dump you.
So I would say, go and enjoy your time there, but dont judge your time there on wether you have found a DR woman or not. If love finds you, you

are blessed and should never forget that.

Thankyou for your sage advice, I'm just tired of waiting do you know what I mean?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ok Isaac G.,I,ll save your life!

You seem like a nice man! Too nice to be "on-your-own" in the Dominican Republic!I will introduce you to my sister-in-law! She is 19,speaks English,lives with us,works for the telephone compaany,goes to the university,has no children,is pretty,mediem skin color,slender,great body! when you want call me at:809-710-4370 I guarantee you will be taken advantage of if you are not rescued by someone.You are vulnerable. Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
very generous of you criss. Is this how you get rid of your live-in in-laws? Lets see if I can help you a bit. I have 3 bedrooms, enough to take in 2 sister-in-laws and maybe a little puppy as well.
what ya say... am I a pal?

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
Re: Ok Isaac G.,I,ll save your life!

Criss Colon said:
You seem like a nice man! Too nice to be "on-your-own" in the Dominican Republic!I will introduce you to my sister-in-law! She is 19,speaks English,lives with us,works for the telephone compaany,goes to the university,has no children,is pretty,mediem skin color,slender,great body! when you want call me at:809-710-4370 I guarantee you will be taken advantage of if you are not rescued by someone.You are vulnerable. Criss Colon

Hey Chris,

That is real good of you I'm just on the computer
now figuring when I can take another week off to visit the DR again. You can reach me at 202-224-0218 w# if you want.

I know that I seem like a stupid Gringo but remember my friend I just left from Santiago after
spending 12 days there and I managed to do just fine. My point is that I will visit the DR a lot this year however my trips will only be for about a week to 8 days so therefore I have to make sure that every minute of the day is well spent.

I realize that you can not find the perfect woman over night that is not my objective my goal is to find a woman that I can begin to see if we have any hope for a future. What part of the DR are you in?

Chris one more thing what about that earlier message you sent to me about the typical Dominican
woman not being able to leave her support structure what makes you think that if it came to that, that your sister-n-law would be able to?

JayUKcomingtoDR

Jan 15, 2002
Hey AZB

Hey bud, i thought a man of the world like you, with ur DR savvy, would have those rooms filled by now! lol

jay