Finding used books and paperbacks in English

kays1961

Jan 15, 2009
Hi Laurel,
better late than never but just to let you know Bill"s is open once again only in Sosua now across from Britannia pub with much better hours.Cheers

carrie

Sep 16, 2004
If you are living here in D.R. and are originally from the States with your local library card from the states you can download Adobe versions of free e-books from their websites. Most states libraries now have e-books available online.

I live here in D.R. and maintain a residence in NYC as well and I use my NYC Public Library card to download Mobipocket versions of books. 12 books for 3 week lending period. I use my Dell Axim v51 to read them. Put Axim in purse and take my reading along wherever I go. Less expensive and I don't need to make room in the suitcase.

carrie

Sep 16, 2004
Sorry, I know the topic was where to find books but having failed to find books in English in the Capital. I have now joined the cyberworld way of reading books.

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
santiago info

any help here or want to trade one good one for one good one??? novel for novel or mystery... will trade evan...

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Have

Sorry, I know the topic was where to find books but having failed to find books in English in the Capital. I have now joined the cyberworld way of reading books.

have you tried helen Kellog lib on independencia, or el conde just before KFC there is a shop with lots of books. but expensive