First Time at DR

oneeasy

Jul 20, 2007
Thank you Silver. I thought I was out here by myself and I thought I had found the right place to get questions answered. Friends that has been places and that can give me some enlightenment on Sosua.

No harm done because I am still going to have a wonderful time at a place I have never been before. When I get back I will tell you all about it.

Aug 19, 2004
IMO - a better choice would be Samana over Sosua - the beaches there are fantastic and it is a much quiter than Sosua. The main resorts are:
Las Terranas - lot of tourists plenty of bars and things and a quieter beach at Playa Bonita
and
Las Galeras - peaceful village but with some good small hotels for example Todo Blanco.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Have no fear

Thank you Silver. I thought I was out here by myself and I thought I had found the right place to get questions answered. Friends that has been places and that can give me some enlightenment on Sosua.

No harm done because I am still going to have a wonderful time at a place I have never been before. When I get back I will tell you all about it.

The majority of the people here on DR1 are awesome and can and will help you with questions and make suggestions. Lots of experience here and the right place to find the answers to almost everything. Just be advised there are many of us who like to "have a little fun" with each other. Don't take too much to heart, just go with the flow and welcome to DR1.

:bunny: