Flights from Orlando/Tampa Florida

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Stupid question, are vehicles leaving the airport in SD still being followed/ targeted? i havent followed any news recently, moving has put a huge stress on me.

last time i saw anything about it in the news it was an announcement of putting more police on the watch for thieves.

Dandman

May 17, 2004
After Spirit adds fees for seat selection, boarding pass, checked luggare, use of overhead bin, their fares are the same as the other airlines. They are frequently 3 to 4 hours late leaving SDQ. They always use the excuse that the flight originated in Port Au Prince and there are lengthy delays there.

amale9999

Nov 12, 2012
I live in St. Pete and I have to drive to Fort Lauderdale
I have yet to find a good connecting flight out of Tampa
All the connections either leave too late to meet up with the Lauderdale flight or too early back from Lauderdale

I go down twice a month and drive every time

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
What is the long term parking like in Fort Lauderdale?

I live in St. Pete and I have to drive to Fort Lauderdale
I have yet to find a good connecting flight out of Tampa
All the connections either leave too late to meet up with the Lauderdale flight or too early back from Lauderdale

I go down twice a month and drive every time

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I am trying to book two tickets for my relatives who are coming from Santiago on the secund weekend of june, my mother and my youngest daughter who finally were aproved for green card after my petion submited on April 2012... The inmigration process was so fast that I am still surprised.

Good job performed by the NVC and the US inmigration officers posted in the Dominican cosulate.

Since AA cancelled their flights 749 STI / MIA / RDU I would like some recomendations as I'm trying to do the reservation online.
Delta and Jet Blue only has depature flights to JFK I thinkl.

Thanks in advance!

JJ

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
STI / JFK / RDU long way but this was the deal trying to go around with the ground trip Santiago to SDQ
Delta Air lines my choise as recomended.

sarah1101

Apr 27, 2012
United States
I ended up buying a one way with Delta, flying from Orlando to ATL then to SDQ arriving around 1:30pm. I used the credit they had from last year and Delta forgave the fees so i didnt loose the $150 per ticket which was great. to get them back we are going to fly GOL from SDQ to MCO in August. Im thinking of planning a trip with the husband and we can fly back with the girls. thanks for all the helpful info!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I've been looking for decent fares from either STI or SDQ to TPA or even ORL for a couple of weeks, and have been SHOCKED at the fares!!!!! Shocked!!!!

The only decent fares I can find require 18-22 hour total fliht times. No way.

Seems like yesterday I could fly TPA-SDQ-TPA for $230 r/t.

peep2

Bronze
Oct 24, 2004
Keep in mind there are almost $150US in taxes and airport fees charged on a round trip between the U.S. and D.R. These are per person per round trip. The D.R. portion of the charges are about four times the U.S. portion. Leaving from the D.R. will always be the most expensive because of the Dominican departure tax which is over $80US.