flirty sayings

Status
Not open for further replies.

em109

May 31, 2012
ok what are some cute, flirty, things to say to a dominican man....help me be creative, or also phrases that would let him know that you want him....

em109

May 31, 2012
lol, how do dominican women respond to the flirty things men say to them?

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Quieres una visa?

Wow em109 learnt the dislike function fast, took me two years to notice it.... me smells a dirty sock pup. i guess postings need a boost.

LaMorena

May 6, 2012
Tengo mi esposo

(Dominican men love a challenge, or anything they perceive as a challenge)

He won't leave you alone after that

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
''Tengo ganas'' will get you in trouble if you don't know the person. :bunny:

potatohead

May 10, 2012
Here is one that the Cuban men use on the ladies:::::: Si tu cocinas como tu caminas, yo como hasta la raspa.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Here is the sure-fire best:

"Tengo una cartera llena."

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Decent women do not need to flirt. All you need to do is look at him twice and he will ask you dance. You dance, you will feel whether or not he is interested in you and then you make up your mind. No need to get your mouth around sayings....

Tengo ganas is crude and unless you are an off-the-wall ugly person, I can see no reason for you to say that to any may.
Are things so bad in the US/Canada/Europe that you need to tell a guy " I want to get laid!" ????? Come on people!!!

Propriety and the use of your eyes will get you respect and perhaps a nice dance and then it's up to you to decide....

A woman's glance can be a red flag for the studs at the hotels,,,no kidding, and it does not have to be one of those Hedy Lamar " Come Hither" looks either. Just a look and a smile. Be cool, girl...

Old Fashioned HB

Note: If you do not know who Hedy Lamar is, do yourself a favor and google her and see her famous " look" ...

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
Just make a sound "psss psss" and point your ringers down and hold your arm straight out and move your fingers forward and backward to signal him to him here. Next, say "pero ven aca" "tienes mujer? and if he says he has one, say "pero ella no esta aquiiii" yo puedo ser tu mujerrr. and he will be all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.