Flower Shop

Sep 19, 2005
well I called them last year both at their NY number and at thier Santiago number, and spoke to people that knew english....the issue for me was that they would deliver the flower in a 2 day span PROBABLY!!!!!!!!

PROBABLY??????? what does that mean??

they would nto guarantee the flowers would get there feb 14th nor would they guarantee they would even get there by the 16th....

I wanted them deliver in a window of time about 2 hours while my GF was in school.....very easy for them and close....

they said they would deliver when they got a chance BETWEEN the hours of 10 am to 6 pm...and they would try for the day i asked.

TRY!!!

I said forget it...

bob

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Thank you!
I will try to contact them again.

I want her to have always the best flowers in the world as she herself is the best, intelligent, hard working and heavenly beautiful.

Exactly the right one to die for ASAP.

well I called them last year both at their NY number and at thier Santiago number, and spoke to people that knew english....the issue for me was that they would deliver the flower in a 2 day span PROBABLY!!!!!!!!

PROBABLY??????? what does that mean??

they would nto guarantee the flowers would get there feb 14th nor would they guarantee they would even get there by the 16th....

I wanted them deliver in a window of time about 2 hours while my GF was in school.....very easy for them and close....

they said they would deliver when they got a chance BETWEEN the hours of 10 am to 6 pm...and they would try for the day i asked.

TRY!!!

I said forget it...

bob

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
Call 809-276-2828x236 or 809-971-2000x234. They speak English. Our deliveries have always been timely.
Interestingly they have my credit card on file. They keep my account under my first name.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
You are bringing life and hope back into my old tired body and my delicate much suffered soul, thank you!

Any of the four languages is fine to speak, I just need to find any living breathing person at Primavera to tell me something definite and good!

Call 809-276-2828x236 or 809-971-2000x234. They speak English. Our deliveries have always been timely.
Interestingly they have my credit card on file. They keep my account under my first name.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Yes. I called. They delivered.
So I am completely happy now and all ready to die for her ASAP.
Thank you to all participants of the workshop!

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
You are bringing life and hope back into my old tired body and my delicate much suffered soul, thank you!

Body, mind and spirit are always good to have, and your friend's receipt of your floral arrangements is a bonus. Which begs the question, why didn't she call or email you to say it was received??