Follow up on the 2 Pedophiles in Sosua by "D"

gorditoc

Apr 26, 2005
Conchman said:
Having been 'convicted in the press' and being innocent (something years ago in The Bahamas) I know exactly how you feel. You will never read a newspaper the same way again I'm sure.

I am very excited that you are actually doing a 'payback.' Wish I could have done that back then.

Good luck

How about being convicted on the internet???

palmiche

Mar 26, 2005
Escott said:
Well some people on this board are real drama queens. Some aren't. Some are nice folks and some aren't. Trouble is that you need to be careful who your friends are as some of these folks can now testify to.

I am slow to make a friends but once I do you can be assured that they are nice decent folks. Stop in at Rockys some morning for breakfast. Go to the big table in the back and take a seat and introduce yourself to some folks.

Escott

A high % of ex-pats living in the DR have criminal records back home, are tax dodgers or are hidding assets from ex-wives.

The DR shall introduce stricter controls of how to become a resident by providing a clean criminal record. This type of residents are contributing to the problems facing the DR.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
palmiche said:
A high % of ex-pats living in the DR have criminal records back home, are tax dodgers or are hidding assets from ex-wives.

The DR shall introduce stricter controls of how to become a resident by providing a clean criminal record. This type of residents are contributing to the problems facing the DR.
How do you come up with your statistics? What is wrong with hiding assets from EX-wives?

You do have to provide proof of a clean criminal record to become a resident.

How about that real estate and investment advice I asked you about?

Thanks,
Escott

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
palmiche

Wow!!!!!

Got to get some of what your smoking, dude!!!!
Clearly the Panama Red, wafting through the shaved ice & Jack Daniels, in the bottom of your Bong, is ready to be served.

Party on DUDE!!!!!:smoke:

Tim H. :cross-eye

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
palmiche said:

Sources for your first statement please.

For your 2nd statement, residents have to provide clean criminal and financial records.

And what Tim said!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
palmiche said:
I don't know what you consider a high percentage, but, that aside, there certainly were a lot of criminals who moved here many years ago, but Interpoll dragged most of their sorry arses out of here a long time ago.
It would seem that there was no extradition treaty with a lot of European countries and those criminals who came here, did not count on how easy it might be for Interpoll to just come in here, contact the local police and bust these dudes.
In this modern day and age, it's got to be difficult for criminals from abroad to hide in this country for any length of time.
I think that most of the Criminal Ex-pats who live here, became criminals after moving here and discovering how easy it was for them to get away with criminal activities.
These people were probably fundamentally dishonest people before moving here, but didn't dare do it in their homeland, for fear of the repercussions.

hedlykarok

Mar 3, 2005
www.latinamericanlady.com
Sorry I didn't say bye....

before I left Sosua.
I appreciate everything you've done for me ( I still owe you for dinner), and thanks for talking me into going to Santo Domingo, I met some very, very nice people and who knows......there may be another wedding for you to go to, you were right.
Craig