fooling around Sankies-research by Momita

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

la_barbie said:
maybe DR1 should really consider banning stupid retarded posters ... like.... ehmmmm mmm....
Then what am I supposed to do with my free time, hahahhahaha!.

I believe this is my first post on this "oh so great thread", but I believe that most of momita's "story" was more of her "reading" DR1 than anything else. Way too many coincidences.

But, to be fair, even if reading one her posts from beginning to end is like having a Chinese cook cut one of my testicles, I think that she is harmless and have somewhat good intentions.

Last edited:

momita

May 17, 2006
miguel said:
Then what am I supposed to do with my free time, hahahhahaha!.

Well As you said before Fresh lemon juice turn you on.Then just take a few lemons and squeeze them out.:tired:

I believe this is my first post on this "oh so great thread", but I believe that most of momita's "story" was more of her "reading" DR1 than anything else. Way too many coincidences.

You think what you want to think;) But...you never know;)

But, to be fair, even if reading one her posts from beginning to end is like having a Chinese cook cook cut one of my testicles, I thing that she is harmless and have somewhat good intentions.

Please don't molest yourself.:cheeky: ;)
Good or bad intentions???Well...You never know...;)
Any way nice to meet you.Reading your post from beginning to the end is just a pleasure for me.

XXXMomita:glasses:

yoma

Apr 10, 2006
Emma- sorry to not translate. "Amor de lejos es amor de pendejos" is a very common saying in Spanish. It means "long distance love is love for fools". It rhymes (lejos and penedejos) and its just a pretty funny saying that's nonetheless true! lol

yoma

Apr 10, 2006
Also- affection is cari?o and amor is love :) Hope that's helpful, feel free to ask any other translation questions you might have too.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Thanks for that yoma - THOUGHT it to be love (but me don't connect such with sankies so considered "affection" instead). It is indeed true (and now I note "...ejos" after you pointed it out- so can imagine it's even better when it rhymes!!) :D ATB!! Emma ;)