FOREIGN INVESTORS Vs. PUERTO PLATA JUDICIAL SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Complaints about the Puerto Plata Judicial System

I suspect JGT started the suit and this thread mainly to restore his tarnished reputation among foreign investors. If the Puerto Plata judiciary convicted him, perhaps there is hope for justice.

JGT

Jan 30, 2008
It took almost a year, but I'm happy to inform all that the Penal Chamber of the Court of Appeals of Santiago, in its Decision No. 1240/2008-CPP dated October 31, 2008, voided in its entirety the Sentence dictated by Magistrate Judge Rosa Francia Liriano, of the Penal Chamber of the First Circuit Court of the Judicial District of Puerto Plata, on the 21st of December, 2007, by means of which Jesus S. Garcia Tallaj and/or GARCIA TALLAJ & ASOCIADOS, S.A. were found guilty of violating Art. 408 of the Penal code (which sanctions the breach of trust) against Helmut Maurerbauer, condemning them to 1 year of prison, the reimbursement of the sum of US$350,000 and the payment of an indemnity in the amount of RD$5,000,000. In justification of its decision, the Penal Chamber of the Court of Appeals of Santiago accepted the motives of the appellants Jesus S. Garcia Tallaj and GARCIA TALLAJ & ASOCIADOS, S.A. in the sense that the first circuit court did not establish the criminal intent of the suspect.

God's justice prevail!

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
You are kidding

You got away with murder this time, Chuchi, but never again. You use your "first world charms" to lure your clients into your trap: claiming to represent them when you are a legal whore who will sell your body to whomever pays you. I will bring the truth out to the U.S. and Canada. Yes, I do know enough German to fight you there also. You are a liar, a cheat and a two timing lawyer. You're a two timing husband too. I'd love to put your exwives on the stand.
Ingrid Philipp
P.S. Please sue me for slander or libel so I can present the truth.

JGT

Jan 30, 2008
Ingrid, I'm so sorry for you, I promise I will pray for your sanity. God Bless You!

Status
Not open for further replies.