Former US Ambassador Wally Brewster is a consultant to the Dominican government

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
James-Brewster-Siendo-Honestos-1024x640.png

El Caribe reports that the former US Ambassador to the Dominican Republic, Wally Brewster (during the Obama administration, 2013-2017) has a home in Casa de Campo and is a consultant to the Dominican government. In an interview with Katherine Hernandez for “Siendo Honestos” on CDN, Channel 37, Wally Brewster explained that his company Patino, Brewster & Partners has an official domicile in Dallas, Texas, but he opted with his partner Bob Satawake to purchase a residence in Casa de Campo, La Romana after ending his term as ambassador in the Dominican Republic.

“We are currently working with a couple of ministries here in the Dominican Republic in building relations with the United States,” he said. “We are also working on connecting the Haitian ambassador and his relationship with the United States and there are other governments that we are also working with,” he explained...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Casa de Campo. Interesting.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Great!
I'm about to contact his company and offer my critical thinking and super-duper, excellent, second to none communications skills, in order to land a gig:

Who else but a Dominican with deep Texas politics roots to serve as a liaison in all manner of dealings?

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I am doing my best to find anyone who has seen Wally in La Romana or Casa de Campo ..no luck so far .