Founders and family of Ochoa ferreteria?????

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
I think about this I know more of the why we should comment.. kind of an expert on this field as well. so if u say this that means that whom ever is the real Owner of this site are not real as. well...Right!?
So
Listen If u guys want the truth...ask yeyo about Marino second wife or the Bermudez one no others wanted Marino.
They had one of the most beautiful marriages I’ve seen.i say it like this because I’m writing a book about her father and her.
U know that her father was shot dead because he went to pay his respect to a person the had died. She was his only child and many men wanted her as I did see it at that time. She picked Marino.
U saw a small amount at the time because before that one she also loaned him an amount and also has the papers to Prove it ! And the why was that Marino always told her he didn’t have that amount a extremely high amount I personally would not have done it but we are not all alike As they say...
Her first pregnancy with Marino’s child,first she had 4 miscarriages in 8 months. Fertile she was and then again she got pregnant but see when she had her child she had it with a Dr that always study far beyond many others. And since he had gone abroad to extend his knowledge and I guess who ever took over did not as much on how to help
A women in or with with misscarriages, this time her Dr had arrived and he said that if he would find one living cell he would save it. Then again she got pregnant and actually tney bith went out to eat at the restaurant also was her GYN. Immediately was sent home and to stay in bed until he thought it was appropriate. That meant many many months.
She stood in a bed for almost 6 or 7 months! Almost finish....

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Lkke
I was saying and looking over the papers I have that i keep writing another both of them! So
Finally she had her child a boy and what a beautiful child he was and is still..!! It was one of the most celebrated birth I’ve seen for sure on that! Also gave her son one of the most beautiful names I’ve seen too!
Later on he asked his wife for more because he kept buying mines but many weren’t so iffient as he expected to be. And again “sus libros de contabilidad y el contable q su apellido era o
es “regalado“la doñita lo.llegoa respetar.mucho.y el le explicó muy bien la situación porque la ferretería estaba al.borde de cerrarla y sus tíos en ese momento.lamento no buenas respuetas. Q ella era la q podía y si quería o si.podia ayudarlo.
Es verdad lo q dicen q el.amor nos hace algo q sin querer lo hacemos y se hizo real, vantid por una cantidad que son lo o.ellos sabían y de ahí llamo.a.poppy para unirse y saber la cantidad q era la.corecto. y ella se lo.presto sin una queja! Aunq muchos intentaron ponerla dudosa nunca cambio su amor hacia el..muchas cosas pasaron y ella quedó embarazada de su segundo hijo/ja con el. Porq el tenía ya una hembrita del primer matrimonio! Y después ella le dió.l segunda hija.
Yo quisiera ser como esa señora la.bermudez por como.la tuvo y todo lo.q paso en ese embarazo y espero.q esto q les cuento.algun día le.sirva de.experienza y vean hasta ahora como un verdadero amor se mantenga y con.xuifaelo y ja.as se lleven del pueblo.ni los chisme de allá.nunca I jamas porq los.destruiran. este último es ella sansil a la.bjwna suerte a quienes los quieran cojer... Nunca entenderán Los hechos solo q lo pases y eso a nadie se los deseo! Saben q el.deseharle a alguien algo malo es como.deseaeselo a uno mismo...
Y antes de seguir aprendan algo al de la vida lantes q la vida aprenda algo.de ustedes!!.... Suerte!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Mario & Fulgencio Morel Ochoa, known as Marino y Yeyo, started the Ferreteria with a loan from their mother, sometime in the 1960s.
No. It was not the mother thinkI was his second wifey she was from the. BERMÚDEZ family...u know that u guys have a book here, unbelievably but you do!!!
Wowli ıt has already can be arranged!!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Someone could make the mistake to think that the RD$100,000 mentioned in post 30 today the equivalent is some US$1,800. If so, that's incorrect. In 1976 the official exchange rate was still US$1 = RD$1. Using the cumulative US inflation rate from 1976 to 2020, at the very least the US$100,000 should equal about US$450,000 in today's dollars. Most likely Dominican cumulative inflation during the same period is slightly higher than the US.

Its safe to say the loan the woman gave to the man was close to half a million dollars in today's money.

Reactions: El Rey de Mangu

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Lkke
I was saying and looking over the papers I have that i keep writing another both of them! So
Finally she had her child a boy and what a beautiful child he was and is still..!! It was one of the most celebrated birth I’ve seen for sure on that! Also gave her son one of the most beautiful names I’ve seen too!
Later on he asked his wife for more because he kept buying mines but many weren’t so iffient as he expected to be. And again “sus libros de contabilidad y el contable q su apellido era o
es “regalado“la doñita lo.llegoa respetar.mucho.y el le explicó muy bien la situación porque la ferretería estaba al.borde de cerrarla y sus tíos en ese momento.lamento no buenas respuetas. Q ella era la q podía y si quería o si.podia ayudarlo.
Es verdad lo q dicen q el.amor nos hace algo q sin querer lo hacemos y se hizo real, vantid por una cantidad que son lo o.ellos sabían y de ahí llamo.a.poppy para unirse y saber la cantidad q era la.corecto. y ella se lo.presto sin una queja! Aunq muchos intentaron ponerla dudosa nunca cambio su amor hacia el..muchas cosas pasaron y ella quedó embarazada de su segundo hijo/ja con el. Porq el tenía ya una hembrita del primer matrimonio! Y después ella le dió.l segunda hija.
Yo quisiera ser como esa señora la.bermudez por como.la tuvo y todo lo.q paso en ese embarazo y espero.q esto q les cuento.algun día le.sirva de.experienza y vean hasta ahora como un verdadero amor se mantenga y con.xuifaelo y ja.as se lleven del pueblo.ni los chisme de allá.nunca I jamas porq los.destruiran. este último es ella sansil a la.bjwna suerte a quienes los quieran cojer... Nunca entenderán Los hechos solo q lo pases y eso a nadie se los deseo! Saben q el.deseharle a alguien algo malo es como.deseaeselo a uno mismo...
Y antes de seguir aprendan algo al de la vida lantes q la vida aprenda algo.de ustedes!!.... Suerte!!
Talk about gossip.

Reactions: Caonabo

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It still begs to question why this matter is now relevant seven years after it's last posting?
I’m thinking that if someone owed me, or a close family member, a half million dollars, I’d think it was relevant until the debt was repaid. 💁‍♀️