From Hillbilly's heart

rsmith

Dec 19, 2006
I am so sorry

Dear Sir

I was shocked and deeply saddened when I heard of Marcos passing away. Not only was Marco a wonderful golfer, more impotrantly he was a kind and considerate man. In all the years I knew him never once did I see him in a bad mood. He always made time for those around him. That is how I will always remember Marcos.
May God bless your family and those close to you.

Robert Smith

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Luis,
I shared the story of your loss with the minister at our church (Anglican) on Sunday, and we have now added your family and Marcos' family to our prayer corner.
God Bless,
Marlie

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
HB,

It was so sweet of you to still answer my PM to you in this time of sorrow. I didn't realize that you were experiencing this in your life at this time or else I wouldn't have written! I am sorry for the loss of your son but feel good that he's no longer suffering. My Aunt passed away from cancer and I watched her suffer. It was heart breaking. Marco's spirit will live on and I pray that that knowledge will comfort you. You are such a sweet man--and I don't even know you personally but your advise has always been wonderful and helpful to many of us so I know Marco must have been great as well.

God bless you and keep you in his care!

LaRhonda

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Hb's son

Hi Hb,

My deepest condolescence to you, family and friends.

Hb, just remember that you were not his only father.
our true father called on his name because his mission
on earth was finished.

His mission was well accomplished and he now stands
next to our father watching over you and those he loves.

You are a good man HB but your mission here in earth is not
accomplished yet...Specially with us crazy DR1ers.

God bless you and your love ones and a very merry Xmas.

F

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We plan to celebrate Christmas in fine fashion. We will have a Santa Claus, and a sagging table full of food and drink. Marco will not be here but he will be "our" angel onthe tree..

I am going to try and post a picture.

HB

eldorada

Mar 9, 2005
Our deepest condelences

To you Luis and Your family,
I wish to extend condelences to you and your family on the passing of your son. May God strengthen you all in this your time of grief. I hope that you will celebrate his life and remember the joy that you all shared.
May this Christmas season bring you Peace, Peace that surpasses all understanding.
Michelle

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks to WUD, I can show you his picture.

This is Marco about three weeks ago.

HB

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002

HB

Luis, you really are the best. I admire your strength and your courage. I am certain your faith will bring you through this devastating time. Your son was handsome, like his daddy - a chip off the old block. I wish this didn't have to happen to you - you are wonderful, and losing a child should never happen to anyone.

Your thread has really brought out a lot of people who haven't been on the board in some time (hi Tordok!), or ever, for that matter. You are a very loved and well-respected person.

Once again, thanks for the updates and letting us know you are okay, although you should not feel obliged to do so. Take care, you and your family are in the prayers of many.

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
Please accept my heartfelt condolences, Hillbilly. I don't post much anymore and was both shocked and saddened to hear of your loss. But I also know that you are a tough old dude who will get through this.

Kind thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.

Swede

Hb

No thanks is needed Hillbilly, I am glad you managed to get the program working, so everyone could see a picture of Marco.
I am very happy to help a friend at any time, stay strong and be a good Papi for those wonderful grandkids next weekend.

Friendship is never lost, only strenthened
Hlywud

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hillbilly, so sorry to learn of your loss. The pain will never go away, but with time, your love will help to dull it. My sincere condolences. Canadian Bob.

morena21

Sep 3, 2006
Dear HB,

Just wanted to offer my deepest condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

All our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Morena21

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

HB

wow HB only 3 weeks ago, he looked perfectly healthy and very good looking, takes after his father :).
Again I tell you may you find strength y consuelo y estos dias de tristeza.

these smilys are just for you HB :classic: :classic: :classic:

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
HB, I'm so sorry to read this post a little late, but as you know, I was in Dr and I do not have a computer in Santiago. I'm really sorry and just want to tell you to be strong. I'm sorry. !!

Zeus.

palomitamia

Nov 13, 2005
Dear Hillbilly,

may God bless you and your family and give you enough strength!

My prayers are with you.

Take care,

P.

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Luis,
Please accept mine and Ramonas heartfelt condolences. Just arrived back in Santiago.
Jimmy

Atamael

Sep 22, 2006
Sr: Hillbilly and Family: My prayers are with You in this Sad moment. Your lost is felt very close for people like me who reads everything in this site daily and feel like I know You and the rest of DR1 for a long time. God called upon Marcos so that He can be Our connection with the Resurrection, as someone already said He is an Angel guiding You and the Family during this Sad time. Luz y Progreso para su Espiritu donde quiera que estes Marcos. Angel Llera

wtlaw

Dec 21, 2006
Luis, It is with great sadness that I here from my brother Patrick, the news about the passing of Marcos. Our deepest condolences to you, Asuncion and the rest of the family. Dona Milagros sends a prayer. Stay strong.
Always remember you with great affection.
Wilhelm

Last edited: