Funny New Dominican Dance ...this Is A Funny Video !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - FUNNY NEW DOMINICAN DANCE

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMNCBVaC33Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMNCBVaC33Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

MIKEY AKA THE WOP LETTING THE WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, THEIR PEOPLE AND CULTURE. MIKEY ALSO LOVES THE MUSIC IN DR (MERENGUE, REGGAETON, BACHATA, SALSA) AND HE SHOWS IT ON THE DANCE FLOOR WITH HIS DOMINICAN DANCE STEPS. HE'S REPRESENTING BROOKLYN, NEW YORK TO THE FULLEST WITH HIS JACKIE ROBINSON BROOKLYN DODGERS BASEBALL JERSEY !!! ...THIS FUNNY VIDEO WAS TAKEN PLACE IN SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. THE MUSIC ARTIST PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND IS ORO SOLIDO AND THE NAME OF THE SONG IS MUJERES CALIENTE ...ENJOY HIS FUNNY DANCE !!!

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
You Tube

Videos: 15 :bunny:13 more to go :ermm:

DB is our resident link expert and doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
He just provides info.
You know how it goes...
Don't kill the messenger.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Videos: 15 :bunny:13 more to go :ermm:

DB is our resident link expert and doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
He just provides info.
You know how it goes...
Don't kill the messenger.

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN ?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I bet these guys are regulars at montebar and andy's ranch.
Were these shorts or simply short pants?
Anyway, seems like they were having fun here.
AZB

AnnieInTheSky36

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
I Don't know what to say!! lol

The video is ummmmm.. I'm not really sure if its funny! he has a really creapy way of saying "oye" I dunno about that guy and I hope that he didn't do that dance anywhere but that house and ofcourse youtube! lol and that whole shorts or short pants? comment by AZB had me laughing for like 3 whole minutes!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Exactly the type of fool who needs to stay home.

I'm sure he loves the DR so much because he has never been to a place where women will pay attention to him.

The guy filming him also sounds like an idiot.

And that dance wasn't funny at all.

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
With his style of dress, dance moves and his inability to speak neither english nor spanish properly, I would absolutely LOVE to see him in the TGI Friday in Santiago.

A youtube video of THAT would be hilarious!!!!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Him Wearing The Shorts And Doing The Dancing Was The Whole Point Of The Video !!! Whether U Thought It Was Funny Or Not ...i Even Told Him To Wear A Brooklyn Shirt Too ...

J

John Evans

sorry to be a killjoy but can someone explain why hes laughing

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Not Montebar Or Andy's Ranch But More Like Pasion !!!!!

Hahaha, you got it. Definitely pasion type dude.
I am sure you guys were just joking and having fun in the video. Maybe we all should see it as vacation fun and humor. No need to attack these guys.
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hahaha, you got it. Definitely pasion type dude.
I am sure you guys were just joking and having fun in the video. Maybe we all should see it as vacation fun and humor. No need to attack these guys.
AZB

Did someone kidnap AZB and steal his online persona?

Ay, Dios Mio!!!!!!

A kinder, gentler Aftab-I can't take it!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Azb I Appreciate It !!! Thanks !!!

First Its On A Vacation We Were Having Fun And The Kid In The Video Shouts Out Oro Solido Which Is A Dominican Act That Was Popular Ten Years Ago ...not To Mention He's Italian Basically Saying "i Love Dr" And Hey His Broke Spanish Is Whats Funny About It In My Opinion And Thats Just My Opinion

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
First Its On A Vacation We Were Having Fun And The Kid In The Video Shouts Out Oro Solido Which Is A Dominican Act That Was Popular Ten Years Ago ...not To Mention He's Italian Basically Saying "i Love Dr" And Hey His Broke Spanish Is Whats Funny About It In My Opinion And Thats Just My Opinion
Thanks for clearing that up. :cheeky:

The video is pretty damn funny, too! ;)

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
Here's a funny video, having to do with a specific dance.

La Migra - "El Baile del Abanico"
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OahwEt3KGs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OahwEt3KGs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
This Video Is Not Funny Compare To The Women In It And The Sweet Merengue Beat ... I Think I Just Fount My New Favorite Video/song Thank U !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.