Future plans of moving to DR.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
What I say is true, and that's what matters.
So, are you going to snap now and go to a mall or a theater to shoot people? How about a church? Are you going to save it for the U.S.? I guess no, since there's way too much competition there.
dr_phil_mcgraw1.jpg

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
What I say is true, and that's what matters.
So, are you going to snap now and go to a mall or a theater to shoot people? How about a church? Are you going to save it for the U.S.? I guess no, since there's way too much competition there.

CCCCCC If I was you I would cease and desist. This lady is bloody bonkers. :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: I think she had too much spice in her sancocho today.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
No, I'll just stay here in the DR and read about "Duminicans" locking their children in their house to burn to death, while they go to the "Colmadon" for a few beers.
And your "Macho Men" killing their partners for no good reason.
And now we can look forward to the annual "Dominican celebration of "Semana Drunko"!
Where several children will die from alcohol poisoning, dozens will die due to drunk drivers, and women will be beaten, MORE than usual!
THAT SAID,may I Again point out Aguas" Dominican "Fall Back" position, of calling anyone who they disagree with a "Lier", and then trying to make a thread about the DR, a thread about The USA!!!!
Nice TRY!!!!
Would that be the same USA where every Dominican on this Island wishes they could get to????
Why don't you blame everything on your "Look Alike" Haitian brothers and Sisters, that's also a Dominican tactic!
That ALSO doesn't work!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Last Words"??????
Make it quick, we got the family here for our Wed. Night Dinner"!!!!

I'm sure you are dining alone, who could stand to be near YOU!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Errrr...agua: CCCCC IS a Moderator...

And criticizing Mods on DR1 results in a quick vacation...

CB, just because Aguaita said that CC was lying? Do you know the insults that I've read
about what others have hurled at CC and Berzin and they're not banned? So what's the
difference?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
CB, just because Aguaita said that CC was lying? Do you know the insults that I've read
about what others have hurled at CC and Berzin and they're not banned? So what's the
difference?
Berzin hurls them at me and he's not banned...and he'd a Mod.

I'm not sure agua knew CCCCC was a Mod.

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
Wow criss...I hope this is a new low for u...can't imagine you've said worse (or maybe I can)...and shame on those who stand by the sidelines allowing this type of talk and worse are those who encourage it. It's like those who watched blacks or Jews being discriminated against and just watched...just as shameful. How he became a moderator is beyond me...how can anyone possibly be banned when the moderator can talk like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Berzin hurls them at me and he's not banned...and he'd a Mod.

I'm not sure agua knew CCCCC was a Mod.

Yeah, but you and others were not banned for hurling it back at them, that's what I mean.
So why would she be banned was my question.

Aguaita is well aware that CC is a Mod.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Important for everyone to remember - this is not the Off Topic forum, where hurling is better tolerated. :ermm:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
No, I'll just stay here in the DR and read about "Duminicans" locking their children in their house to burn to death, while they go to the "Colmadon" for a few beers.
And your "Macho Men" killing their partners for no good reason.
And now we can look forward to the annual "Dominican celebration of "Semana Drunko"!
Where several children will die from alcohol poisoning, dozens will die due to drunk drivers, and women will be beaten, MORE than usual!
SAID,may I Again point out Aguas" Dominican "Fall Back" position, of calling anyone who they disagree with a "Lier", and then trying to make a thread about the DR, a thread about The USA!!!!
Nice TRY!!!!
Would that be the same USA where every Dominican on this Island wishes they could get to????
Why don't you blame everything on your "Look Alike" Haitian brothers and Sisters, that's also a Dominican tactic!
!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Last Words"??????
Make it quick, we got the family here for our Wed. Night Dinner"!!!!

I'm sure you are dining alone, who could stand to be near YOU!

So Dominican men kill their partners, but American men go kill a full audience. You guys really don't discriminate:Babies, women, men, schoolchildren! It doesn't matter. No wonder you're so proud of your country.Remember, your family loves YOU!

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
So Dominican men kill their partners, but American men go kill a full audience. You guys really don't discriminate:Babies, women, men, schoolchildren! It doesn't matter. No wonder you're so proud of your country.Remember, your family loves YOU!

:confused::confused::confused: What does that even mean. My Google Spanglish translator is on the fritz. :confused::confused::confused:

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Important for everyone to remember - this is not the Off Topic forum, where hurling is better tolerated. :ermm:

AE, So hurling insults at the Mods in the Off Topic forum will not get anyone banned? I thought it meant in general.

Sosua Sonny

Dec 30, 2013
You're offended about the mongering thing I said? I don't care about your mongering. Relax!!!

Praise Jesus. I was really concerned that my extracurricular activities were bothering you. I will sleep much better tonight. Any chance you know some nice sweet young dumplings you can send my way? :laugh:

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Praise Jesus. I was really concerned that my extracurricular activities were bothering you. I will sleep much better tonight. Any chance you know some nice sweet young dumplings you can send my way? :laugh:

LOL You're so desperate you need help? No wonder.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Yes I will be down there in 3 weeks. I have a thing for chica's with a few screws loose. They are great in the sack. If you're lucky I will let you cook me some dinner.

LOL You shouldn't feel so upset about what other people here think of your mongering. Don't take it on me! Now go watch some more videos from your hero. Know what I'm saying!!

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
bronzie babe, you report a mod and where do you imagine the report goes except to the mod!! It reminds me of a sign in a government office in miami. A big sign on the wall said if you have any complaints about how business is handled in this office call xxx-ooo-xoxo. This was when cell phones were less widespread. So i pulled out my new cell phone and dialed the complaint number. The man sitting at the desk below the sign answered on the second ring!!!

lmao!

Yes, all the Mods can see the posts that are reported as CC stated.