GAY-friendly colmados in Santiago and the north.. do they exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Of course they do exist.... for example, this is the famous Blue Oyster Colmado in Santiago:

33x7.jpg
... is that a picture of his gay (lesbian) wife hanging on the wall?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You can "Vogue" with ANYTHING you want in your hand!!!!!!!!!!!
Even BOTH Hands!
I see an "ORGY" coming on?????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Next time I'm "Incarcerated", I hope he's my cell "Bitch"!!!!!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
where do gay people go out in Santiago.. or anywhere in the country outside of the capital.....? I cant believe there are no gay-friendly places ... I m not thinking those disco joints with loud pumping music.... a place with just a few coldies and some nice bachata would be cool enough for me....just wondering...

Mike, just when I thought you were beginning to understand this joint!!!
You know fine well no one gives a thrill about your sexual orientation in this country, as long as you keep it indoors, I see far mote gays running around on 27th of Feb thinking it was their day for comming out (dumb fockers) than parade week through Rio. I don?t go down the Colmoado and bend my partner over the pool table and expect people not to pay attention, and so I save that for the bedroom. If you are looking for a place you can kiss and rub up with another guy then yes, clubs, discos, you know where they are, but just like you would get a negative reaction if you went down on a guy in the Spar in the UK, you will probably get a negative reaction here. Carry yourself exactly the same way you would back in Manchester, because this aint Newyork either!!

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
You know fine well no one gives a thrill about your sexual orientation in this country, as long as you keep it indoors, I see far mote gays running around on 27th of Feb thinking it was their day for comming out (dumb fockers) than parade week through Rio. I don?t go down the Colmoado and bend my partner over the pool table and expect people not to pay attention, and so I save that for the bedroom. If you are looking for a place you can kiss and rub up with another guy then yes, clubs, discos, you know where they are, but just like you would get a negative reaction if you went down on a guy in the Spar in the UK, you will probably get a negative reaction here. Carry yourself exactly the same way you would back in Manchester, because this aint Newyork either!!

iguess La Urena is where it s at

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Hug" if you don't take your "Partner" to the "Colmado" where do you take him?????

"AmsteL" pictures first!

I prefer to believe that, if the time came, I'd be the "Top Man"!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

A white guy gets convicted of a "White Collar Crime" and is sentenced to 5 years.
As the guard shows him to his cell, he tells him that he will meet the guy who will be his cellmate for the next 5 years.
They arrive at the cell.
Seated inside is a 6ft. 6in. scary looking black guy.
The white guy is scared $HITLESS!
The door is slammed shut as he enters.
The black guy looks at him and says that they will be together for the next five years, and asks him if he wants to be the "Husband", or the "Wife"????
The guy thinks for a while, decides that "Husband" would be the best choice.
"I want to be the "Husband" he stammers"!
"Good" says the black guy, "Now get over hear, your "Wife" wants to F*#K you up your A$$"!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

Ok I don't know why you would think he wants to bend his partner over at a colmado and f@ck him. Wanting a gay friendly place is not all about sex it is to hang with other gay people or gay friendly people. It's like people wanting to hang with other gringos or other Germans or other Jewish people etc.... Some stuff is just more fun to talk about with people who understand what you go through or experiences.

I was at CC's gay friendly "colmado" yesterday and there I could say anything and I knew he would not get all weird or conservative.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Where did I say I thought he wanted to bend his partner over the table and fock him, please point this out.
Also I do not need an explanation on what a gay friendly place is, you are not the only straight guy who has visited his fair share of these places in his time.

Gay friendly Colmado cracked me up though, very funny topic.

Where did I say I thought he wanted to bend his partner over the table and fock him, please point this out.
Also I do not need an explanation on what a gay friendly place is, you are not the only straight guy who has visited his fair share of these places in his time.

Gay friendly Colmado cracked me up though, very funny topic.

I identify as queer and I thought by your comment about rubbing up together and kissing was meant as that is what he must want to do, sorry if I misunderstood. To be honest I read it a while ago and responded a while after I read it and thought that what was what I read. Sometimes I get distracted and read things wrong clearly!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I identify as queer and I thought by your comment about rubbing up together and kissing was meant as that is what he must want to do, sorry if I misunderstood. To be honest I read it a while ago and responded a while after I read it and thought that what was what I read. Sometimes I get distracted and read things wrong clearly!!

Harley, you don't have to apologize. Everybody visiting CC will get and stay distracted for quite some time. I was and had not even visited him at his home ;)

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
ahahahaha, i don't know what to make out of this topic.. ahahaha!

should pedro behind the counter be like oolaaaaa!

what the hell is a gay friendly colmado???

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
ahahahaha, i don't know what to make out of this topic.. ahahaha!

should pedro behind the counter be like oolaaaaa!

what the hell is a gay friendly colmado???

That is a colmado where man don't play dominos and drink beer but instead play scabble and drink cocoloco.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.