Gays in DR

Sep 19, 2005
I dont call people that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the question was: is the DR homophobic?????????? my humorous reply was to ask a question, and find your answer........there will be a fight!........I am not here to bash anyone.......because I KNOW something doesnt mean that the way i think or act......I know what a child molester is, doesnt mean i am one....get it?..................bob

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If I came up to you in a bar or disco and as a stranger called you an idiot wouldn't you be a little upset with me? Whether you are an idiot or not isn't the point it's calling you out as one that would be upsetting. ;)

Sep 19, 2005
no......you go up to the guy in the bar and call him ugly.,..he may argue with you...call him a lousy dancer, same thing.. call him stupid...he calls you something.....call him Maricanso over and over....you skip the argument and go directly to the fight!!!!!...so that says that the country is homophobic

is there someone here that is being offended that i should know about....we can use ever dirty word in the book. and its ok....use the Fagot word and we have tender toes........just go check the subject we cover thread....EVERY body part and act .............I dont have a mission against gays.....like our illustrious leader says...forget it move on......at least he says that to me a lot. ha ha ha.....bob