German fugitive arrested in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Ten Years in Paradise

If i was trying to hide out i guarantee you it would not be in Sosua..
Yet, so many do and there are reasons for that.

There are so many out of the way places that you could disapear to..Some people just
_ don't speak enough Spanish and that German guy was making a living by doing odd jobs, most likely for the German speaking community of Sos?a and vicinity.

donP

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Yet, so many do and there are reasons for that.

_ don't speak enough Spanish and that German guy was making a living by doing odd jobs, most likely for the German speaking community of Sos?a and vicinity.

donP

And his passport was most likely expired, right? Since there was a warrant out for his arrest, he could not just waltz into the German Embassy and get a renewal.
I know that the French in LT certainly knew about a lot of crooks -- but they seem to tolerate them.
Ar times it has seemed to me that the ex pat community is far more dangerous than even the barrios caliente......

donP

Dec 14, 2008
A Few Bad Apples

I know that the French in LT certainly knew about a lot of crooks -- but they seem to tolerate them.
Las Terrenas has about 2,000 French expats and Monsieur G?rard Prystaz, the Honourable Consul (Hotel Atlantis), may well know most of them.
I have only heard of two French citizen caught by INTERPOL in LT...
E'na'.

donP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.