German man arrested in Sosua for abusing minors!

Mariahboater

SHIPWRECKED
Aug 7, 2020
Ontario

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The article says;
""The detained foreigner is being interrogated by the Public Ministry, since it is presumed that he could be a potential pedophile who commits sexual abuse of minors between 10, 11 and 12 years old.""
If they were 16 or 17 years of age I'd say lets wait and see because
there are minors hanging around on PC with older working girls who look
18 but this has a completely different tone to it. DR has more than enough
problems without the Euro trash flying in from abroad to take advantage
of young kids.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
The article says;
""The detained foreigner is being interrogated by the Public Ministry, since it is presumed that he could be a potential pedophile who commits sexual abuse of minors between 10, 11 and 12 years old.""
of young kids.
Amen

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
we have such bastards from all different countries,
a country like DR, with so many poor and uneducated boys and girls,
is a perfect playground for such human trash.
touching such young girls or boys should result in a shot through the head right away,
as there is no other cure for those.
known pedophiles should not be allowed to travel at all, but they have it easy,
as Everyone who pays for a flight ticket get's automatically teh 30 days tourist card includeded,
to enter the DR without any questions asked.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Castration first. If that doesn't cure them then a built to the head will. I would do that job for free and sleep well at night knowing that another sick SOB is gone for good.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The article says;
of young kids.
I know the man (not by name and he speaks no English and little Spanish) and I have seen him and the girls as I walk my dogs. He seems pleasant and I really think he is physically unable to do sex as he is thin and frail, but then again I have no idea what goes on in his home.
His "daughters" are Haitian (none actually his of course). He may be their only means of support, so I wonder what happened to them ?

I do know he recently let his Dominican cleaning lady (maybe masseuse too ?) go, and I don't know the reason but I think she may have made a case against him for revenge ? She has a young child (not his) and I suspect he was her only means of support too, unless she walks PC ?
Maybe the claims are true, and I am usually the first to pick up the rocks in child molestation cases, but in this one I think we need to keep the powered dry because this smells like a setup to me. Just too quick after he fired the cleaning lady this went down.

I do know he and his step daughters were trying to clear fallen limbs blocking the road near the condos after the tropical storm a few months back.
Just put me down as smelling something fishy in this one.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I know the man (not by name and he speaks no English and little Spanish) and I have seen him and the girls as I walk my dogs. He seems pleasant and I really think he is physically unable to do sex as he is thin and frail, but then again I have no idea what goes on in his home.
His "daughters" are Haitian (none actually his of course). He may be their only means of support, so I wonder what happened to them ?

I do know he recently let his Dominican cleaning lady (maybe masseuse too ?) go, and I don't know the reason but I think she may have made a case against him for revenge ? She has a young child (not his) and I suspect he was her only means of support too, unless she walks PC ?
Maybe the claims are true, and I am usually the first to pick up the rocks in child molestation cases, but in this one I think we need to keep the powered dry because this smells like a setup to me. Just too quick after he fired the cleaning lady this went down.

I do know he and his step daughters were trying to clear fallen limbs blocking the road near the condos after the tropical storm a few months back.
Always possibel.
If there's one thing about the north coast
all foreign men need to beware of....
Personally, stay away from the kids because you'll never get the benefit of the doubt in a situation like this and i'll be the first one to admit it.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
this stuff happens in sosua a lot ... what a disgrace ... poor kids .... off with heads

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
we have such bastards from all different countries,
a country like DR, with so many poor and uneducated boys and girls,
is a perfect playground for such human trash.
touching such young girls or boys should result in a shot through the head right away,
as there is no other cure for those.
known pedophiles should not be allowed to travel at all, but they have it easy,
as Everyone who pays for a flight ticket get's automatically teh 30 days tourist card includeded,
to enter the DR without any questions asked.

Que le den leña! It's wholly unacceptable. Let's be honest though, this behavior is not unique to foreigners.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

Your theory sounds like the most Plausible one , 76 years old ? , very unusual for a man of this age , and frail too .. smells more like revenge to me as well., I also dont believe in coincidences .
Guy deserves his day in Court , let the evidence show what really happened or did not happen..

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Always possibel.
If there's one thing about the north coast
all foreign men need to beware of....
Personally, stay away from the kids because you'll never get the benefit of the doubt in a situation like this and i'll be the first one to admit it.
Well staying away from young foreign girls is sage advice but I believe these girls he was raising. Maybe the mother was once his wife and she died or was sent back to Haiti and he took on the care of her children.
I fear what happened to them and if they are safe and still cared for?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete

And that's why we should all wait for all the facts to come out in court before leading the charge for bullets and castration.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
Sounds like another set-up. Without tourists` money local people get desperate.

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Sounds like another set-up. Without tourists` money local people get desperate.
If they have the ability to comb through
his electronic devices it will help paint a better picture for them to prove or disprove.

Reactions: jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If they have the ability to comb through
his electronic devices it will help paint a better picture for them to prove or disprove.
Exactly ... an old guy like that is not sophisticated enough to hide his Electronic TRAIL ... the evidence would be in there somewhere for sure .
Like TEXT messages he thought he "erased"
its really not that hard to catch these guys with Evidence .. if it exists .

Reactions: CristoRey