german woman arrested for running marijuana "plantation"

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Keep it simple.
Don't get involved with drugs in the DR.
Have rum, beer, chicas and if that is not to your liking stick to sports and church.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
"Depenalized and legal are two entirely different things."

-Yes, ok, yes... But still...

"Don't hold ya breathe."

-Hahahahaha (just tried to hold it, didn't last that long!) ;)

"Have rum, beer, chicas"

-Sounds like a good plan! :D

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
Im dominican and all, but its really stupid to come to a foreign third world country you obviously know nothing about and do ILLEGAL things, especially things that have to do with drugs....

Now she's gonna experience what living in a third world prison cell will be like.. I honestly feel bad for her, but people think life is a joke sometimes, until reality hits, and it hits HARD.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in their mouth."

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
there are numerous people who will never come to the DR, because of the weed restrictions. i know quite a few of them. they end up in Negril...

good for them they have some where to go then just not here. I myself have no problem with the restrictions!

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Any news on the lady with the plantation. 3,6 or 12 months preventative. Is she related to Cuba Dave? Is there a jail for senior citizens in DR? Maybe a prisoner swap with Germany? I got a 16 year old Dominican doing 2 weeks for truancy in Düsseldorf, she would gladly agree to a prisoner swap. Each to serve their time in their home country. Mean while my 6 plants are growing nicely here in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts. Don’t even smoke. Just growing because I can legally. What a foolish lady. A medical defense might get her out sooner but no matter what she will be deported. Very foolish lady....

it Is not that dangerous to smoke pot here, the cops hardly care even if you get caught it is very easy to have a talk with them.
Growing and dealing is more dangerous but just smoking is not the big deal people make it out to be. Half the gringos here are either smoking pot or doing blow and I am probably being low on that percentage. I’ve never heard of one person I know have problems.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
it Is not that dangerous to smoke pot here, the cops hardly care even if you get caught it is very easy to have a talk with them.
Growing and dealing is more dangerous but just smoking is not the big deal people make it out to be. Half the gringos here are either smoking pot or doing blow and I am probably being low on that percentage. I’ve never heard of one person I know have problems.

On the other hand I don't know 1 person that uses either(that I am aware of). And will keep it that way.