Getting Freaked Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Trouble finds those who are looking for it. THose who get robbed are those who are hidingbehind closed doors trembling for fear of getting robbed. Probably safer here than in Chicago, St Louis or Atlanta, or any of the rest of them.
Der Fish

Very true. There was a mass shooting a couple of weeks ago in Chicago I think 12 or 14 killed, then this past weekend another 10 shot in Chicago.

I think there are dangerous places all over the world. I was very afraid when I was in Jamaica because of the behavior of some of the people there. A group of guys got very aggressive with my husband when he didn't want to walk into their shop in one of the markets - we were really scared.

Was just worried that the places I love in DR are now unsafe but have received lots of great advice and opinions here so I shall be fine when I visit. Cheers

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"CJEWELL", We are not singling out "Canuk" women here!!!!!!
There is a simple explanation for the "Fat Canadian Women/// DR "Black Sankie" connection.
IF a Dominican Sankie is going to the "Far North" he must marry FAT WOMAN, especially if they plan to take vacations here in the DR!!!!!!!
BECAUSE,wait for it now,,,"Fat Women ARE,........."Warm IN WINTER,and,"Shady In Summer"!!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ps,
What's the difference between a Canadian and Canoe ????????????????????
Sooner, or later, a Canoe will TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
There is a simple explanation for the "Fat Canadian Women/// DR "Black Sankie" connection.
IF a Dominican Sankie is going to the "Far North" he must marry FAT WOMAN, especially if they plan to take vacations here in the DR!!!!!!!
BECAUSE,wait for it now,,,"Fat Women ARE,........."Warm IN WINTER,and,"Shady In Summer"!!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
ps,

not touching that, either

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
ps,

Ok this post is so ridiculous. Having lived in DR I made many connections in DR and at home with Canadians who go back and forth. I know many Canadian women who have married or shacked up with Dominican guys who are not Fat.

Honestly like give me a break!!! In fact many girls who I have known to get involved with Sankies were young and attractive and they fell for young and attractive boys.

You really went for it with that post Criss *** shaking my head.... Guess I asked for it when I said bring on the Canadian haters eh!

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
And don't forget the oversized fat American women....

I have seen the Sankies go after all ages, sizes and origins of women. Canadians and even Americans are not the only ones who fall for it - nor are fat women the only ones who fall for it. Unbelievable ----- I fact I have seen more older (like 45 - 60 year old), thin Europian ladies with Sankie's than anything else, especially in POP, Sousa and Cabarete.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I have seen the Sankies go after all ages, sizes and origins of women. Canadians and even Americans are not the only ones who fall for it - nor are fat women the only ones who fall for it. Unbelievable ----- I fact I have seen more older (like 45 - 60 year old), thin Europian ladies with Sankie's than anything else, especially in POP, Sousa and Cabarete.

Boring..............................................

CLOSED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.