Getting from Sosua to La Romana

sosua-laromana

Feb 1, 2002
Anyone got phone numbers for Caribe Tours and Metro Tours? I know the area code is 809.

Also, does anyone know for sure if Air Santo Domingo flies from Puerto Plata to La Romana?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
How about a rental car

In my opinion that would be the best way to go. National from POP is only 32 bux a day for a little guy. Add 10- US for gas and walla you can stop where ever the hell you feel like taking a leak and buying knick naks and you don't even have to smell your next door neighbor for hours.

Scott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: How about a rental car

jazzcom said:
In my opinion that would be the best way to go. National from POP is only 32 bux a day for a little guy. Add 10- US for gas and walla you can stop where ever the hell you feel like taking a leak and buying knick naks and you don't even have to smell your next door neighbor for hours.

Scott

PS> Go to Rocky's for dinner and drinks. Tell Marco that the first drink is on Scott!

Regards
Scott

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Telephone numbers:

For Metro in POP the number is 586 6062
For Caribe Tours from Sosua the number is 571 1389 or 1388

Called Air Santo Domingo-put on hold...damn, the things I do to answer these questions.
The answer is: No they do not fly to La Romana and it is about 2 hours to get to Bayahibe from Punta Cana

HB