Getting married

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hillbilly said:
Edited: And she married me, who smoked and caroused.

Other than that, she sounds like a very sharp lady, HB. Where does she go to get some intelligent conversation?

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
jazzcom said:
Wow, you mean my Dominican Girlfriend is not sincere?

Man, what to do, what to do...

I know... I will just send her all my money and get it over with! Yeah, thats the ticket. Anyone have her address?
Finaly Scotty you did understand,since I respect her privacy I wont post her address on this board however since Ive been seeing her every night since you left I will gladly bring all yor cash to her.Please send it by Western union in my name oh yeah please do it today as her kids are sick,her dad had a heart attack and her mom needs therapy also need to bury her grandma.lol
Johnny
PS,She wants a credit card,just put that in my name so I can control her shopping us$25000 is a reasonable limit:bandit:

puppylove

Nov 24, 2002
'I have been married to the same lady for nearly 37 years, and I don't think anyone on this board comes close to that.... '

Congratulations HB... maybe me and hubby will catch up (if time could stand still) ... married 26+ , together 32+ for us and still getting butterflies... ain't it sweet....

Love to all, and have a MERRY Christmas....

Sharon