Getting rid of ticks (dog)

pas

Jun 7, 2004
Escott said:
It also works for ear mites. You know the crud that is on the dogs ears? Rub it on maybe 2 days in a row and you will get rid of them. I don't know why but it works.

I use to have a kennel in the States many years ago. Just one of the tricks I picked up along the way.

Escott

hey escott,..

what din't you do in the states...

have fun

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Oh and by the way my neighbor told me the tragic story of how he killed his family dog by applying this stuff in an area the dog could reach and lick.

The dog licked it and was poisoned. So that's why they tell you to put it high on the shoulder, kind of hard to lick there.

Teacher

Nov 27, 2004
Escott said:
Rub it on. It works for Dogs and Goats in my experience. May take a couple of days.

Escott
Escott, Do you mean take minced chopped garlic and vinegar and put it straight on without dillution? Also, do you keep doing that each day for a few days? Do you try to remove the ticks, etc? Sorry to sound so ignorant but my son is looking for something inexpensive that works. Advantix, can that be bought in Santiago? In dollars what would be a monthly dose for a medium dog?
Thank you

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Brewers Yeast

When I lived in Virginia my Lab had a bad tick problem. I was told to give him Brewers yeast, dependent on weight. I believe he got 4 tabs a day, is actually good for them since it is one form of vit. B. Cheap in the US and I never found another tick on him.